Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Mentor Monthly Challenge Chat

Blog Entries
    Reviews incoming! Should be posted within the next 24 hours, so keep an eye out
    Cheers,
    Elven

P.S.
    Don't hesitate to PM me if you need a critique, a word of encouragement, or just someone to talk to. I listen well.

I was reading the guide and figured this is something for me. I've no idea what kind of style, form of description to attach to my writing. SP&G are issues, lack of confidence or maybe better said as sporadic confidence. I rush, especially whne I'm into or think I have something good and interesting. I'll be looking forward to what December has to offer.
    Illegitimi non carborundum 'Vinegar' Joe Stilwell
    What you learn in life is important, those you help learn, are more important.

Hey Pelwrath! There's been a bit of a change up with mentor-run events. They are more like workshops now, so instead of being a "challenge" it is more of an open dialogue. Instead of waiting for critiques from a set panel of mentors, mentors and participants alike can discuss a piece and it's merits while the workshop runs. There is currently one running now! Check it out, it is centered around tropes.
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Mentors!
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789