Kind of scared - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kind of scared

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    You're simply Pidge. Regardless of whatever physical things change, you'll always be Pidge.
    This is something I live by. Cause that's just how everyone knows me. No real labels cause I'm so all over the place lol. I'm just Pidgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    I have two trans friends, both male to female. Three counting wonderful Pidgerino ^^ One is finally in the middle of her treatments now! She waited so damned long to get the green light from the NHS (They made her do all sorts of therapy and hoop jumping first of course) but she's thrilled! It was hard for her to feel like she would be accepted too. She was also worried that she didn't really know how to be a girl. You may feel ungainly at first but as soon as you are physically more of who you've always been, you'll start to gain confidence like she did, I'm sure of it. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Support is important in this process. I know it must be damned confusing for you. /e-cuddle and all of my luck

Oooo... banana peels appeared out of thin air when I gave you my luck... ominous?
    It really is hard when you're just inundated with gender roles. If so much as came home with nail polish on it was like the end of the world. Forget actually acting like a girl let alone becoming one. But I've worked hard at surrounding myself with a group of very supportive people. Like you guys! So e cuddles right back at... at... Is it raining banana peels?
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    Haha Boofy didn't draw with me boobs for nothing!

Whoa, hey! I am blind as a mole rat bat...! Hahah! See, I didn't even notice! It just looked so natural on ya'! My lawdie I'm laughing right now! I seriously just now processed this fact.

I've always been jealous of boobs! Muscles just aren't as fun, no matter how big they get... Lucky!
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley K. Jarvis View Post
    Whoa, hey! I am blind as a mole rat bat...! Hahah! See, I didn't even notice! It just looked so natural on ya'! My lawdie I'm laughing right now! I seriously just now processed this fact.

I've always been jealous of boobs! Muscles just aren't as fun, no matter how big they get... Lucky!
    Lmao! I know right! Not to give out a little tmi... But the hormones do a good job in that department ;D
    Last edited by Pidgeon84; February 28th, 2015 at 08:47 AM.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

I'm certain you'll, ah...have fun! xD

Most people say they get in the way, but I just call them natural buffer zones against hard surfaces and general impact, as opposed to immediate rib cage damage!

That's the thing is taking things too seriously. I tell my family all the time they need to laugh and smile more.Being socially uptight is what made everyone miserable back when. I have grandparents that get offended If I say words like 'fart.' It's hilarious. But living with old folks gives me nice perspective on different things.

Change can be awkward but humor is key! We're all friends, we can laugh about it together.

Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

I totally agree! My mom tells me I'm not serious enough, but I see where that attitude got her and I don't need that in my life.
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

I like to go to starbucks and similar places simply to soak in the stress of others and laugh knowing I never have to worry as much as they do...Haha. I know it's cruel!

Of course I don't believe children should lack proper discipline and whatnot, (Believe me I hate most other people my age) And of course social standards still exist-

But the people that become all uptight like that just shrivel into bitter sacks! Ew. I want to grow better like wine, not sour like milk!

Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Good luck on your journey! We've not interacted much, but just know you have my support for whatever that may be worth. We only get one life to live (probably). Enjoy yours and be happy in it, Pidgeon!

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    Good luck on your journey! We've not interacted much, but just know you have my support for whatever that may be worth. We only get one life to live (probably). Enjoy yours and be happy in it, Pidgeon!
    I shall try my hardest! I will also try, in case there is more than one life, to not be reincarnated as a mosquito! Anyways, thank you good sir! I'm sure once Boofy starts cracking the whip we'll have plenty of opportunities to interact lol
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    While I am somewhat of a neanderthal, I do wish you well, pidgeon. Everyone deserves happiness.

Good luck Pidge, and way to go! It's a huge step and I'm proud of you! Don't listen to others, they haven't walked a mile in your shoes, and they don't have the right to say anything. I don't understand humans; we're the same specie and yet, we hate everyone who's "different" (regardless of skin color, beliefs or sexual orientation). It makes me sad and mad at the same time. Please, don't let those people put you down, and please, don't think there's something wrong with you - you're perfect, a product of millions of years of evolution, and when you became what you always wanted you'll be even more perfect! We love you and you have all the support you can get here. You go tiger (or should I say tigress?)

EDIT: and please don't think there's only one way of how to behave (dress, look, you get the drift) as a woman, there aren't unfeminine behaviors anymore, we're not in the '50's Everything you do will be characterized as a womanly behavior because you will be a woman
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I'd be scared too; you'll be in a vulnerable position whilst you transition, but have faith in yourself that you know what you're doing! If you've got support and, hopefully, the people that matter onboard, then you'll be okay. Bon voyage
    “Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.”

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast