Kind of scared - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kind of scared

Had no idea you were pursuing all this, but wow. I admire you for going for it, even though it scares ya. But it will be all worth it in the end, yes?

You deserve happiness and a true chance at it. Will be thinking about ya and I hope everything goes well.

I'm not ridiculously girlie, but I am a girl and if ya ever have any questions I'm only a PM away! I hope the entire process for you is beautiful and I hope that the people around you give you nothing but support and love. Good luck with it all! And yes, definitely keep us all posted ^_^
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    but some folks don't like people like me being happy. But it seems like none of you guys here are like that. Which I really appreciate.
    Just point those people out and I'll have my associates take care of them.

But seriously, no offense taken. I'm sort of a fence-sitter.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Good luck Pidge!
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    Had no idea you were pursuing all this, but wow. I admire you for going for it, even though it scares ya. But it will be all worth it in the end, yes?

You deserve happiness and a true chance at it. Will be thinking about ya and I hope everything goes well.

I'm not ridiculously girlie, but I am a girl and if ya ever have any questions I'm only a PM away! I hope the entire process for you is beautiful and I hope that the people around you give you nothing but support and love. Good luck with it all! And yes, definitely keep us all posted ^_^
    Haha Boofy didn't draw with me boobs for nothing! Lmao but I'm gonna say now, it's gonna be so worth it. Not doing it is just eating away at me. Anyways, I'm sure I'll have many a question to send your guys' ways. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by J Anfinson View Post
    Just point those people out and I'll have my associates take care of them.

But seriously, no offense taken. I'm sort of a fence-sitter.
    Oh man, it's so nice having friends with personal hitmen! Lol
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    Good luck Pidge!
    Thank you Pop! ^__^
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

And, just to add, as a warning to anyone with anything other than helpful intentions, I come from a very large Italian family. If anyone says anything even slightly less than positive in here -- so help me gosh -- we will genuinely eat you.

Carry on.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Spatola View Post
    And, just to add, as a warning to anyone with anything other than helpful intentions, I come from a very large Italian family. If anyone says anything even slightly less than positive in here -- so help me gosh -- we will genuinely eat you.

Carry on.
    Hahaha! You completely had me set up for that punch line... Nothing like that at 1:30 in the morning for me...

Ah yes but no negativity here. Although I don't feel as strongly about it myself I've always felt as if I identify more with women if anything. I tend to prefer female company if not simply to avoid the competitive 'alpha male' spirit, and much else as well.

Besides, I'm skinny! I wouldn't be tasty! Haha!

Nothing but love and best wishes here!

Since my words fail to do our feelings justice, here's a picture on our behalf:
    Attachment 7786
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Spatola View Post

Carry on.
    I'm Scandinavian! My family pillage and plunder you! And then we'll offer your priests irresistible threesomes (anyone?)

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley K. Jarvis View Post
    Hahaha! You completely had me set up for that punch line... Nothing like that at 1:30 in the morning for me...

Ah yes but no negativity here. Although I don't feel as strongly about it myself I've always felt as if I identify more with women if anything. I tend to prefer female company if not simply to avoid the competitive 'alpha male' spirit, and much else as well.

Besides, I'm skinny! I wouldn't be tasty! Haha!

Nothing but love and best wishes here!

Since my words fail to do our feelings justice, here's a picture on our behalf:
    Attachment 7786
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amazed-face-397x288.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	7787
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    Haha Boofy didn't draw with me boobs for nothing! Lmao but I'm gonna say now, it's gonna be so worth it. Not doing it is just eating away at me. Anyways, I'm sure I'll have many a question to send your guys' ways. Thank you!
    Hey no problem! And honestly, it didn't even occur to me. You're simply Pidge. Regardless of whatever physical things change, you'll always be Pidge.
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

I have two trans friends, both male to female. Three counting wonderful Pidgerino ^^ One is finally in the middle of her treatments now! She waited so damned long to get the green light from the NHS (They made her do all sorts of therapy and hoop jumping first of course) but she's thrilled! It was hard for her to feel like she would be accepted too. She was also worried that she didn't really know how to be a girl. You may feel ungainly at first but as soon as you are physically more of who you've always been, you'll start to gain confidence like she did, I'm sure of it. I'm here if you ever want to talk. Support is important in this process. I know it must be damned confusing for you. /e-cuddle and all of my luck

Oooo... banana peels appeared out of thin air when I gave you my luck... ominous?
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast