penis or dick? [Explicit Language] - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: penis or dick? [Explicit Language]

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_2k4 View Post
    It's strange to me that you were willing to write the c-word but not the p-word. The former is universally considered far more obscene than the latter (many would rank it as the most obscene word in the English language).

To be clear, I'm not concerned that you used the word to begin with - you had the language warning and all. It's just an unusual implied ordering.
    Lol. My wife hates it, so that's probably why I did it. Of all those words, "gash" is the most distasteful to me. Sounds likes a stab wound from a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle R View Post
    Lol. My wife hates it, so that's probably why I did it. Of all those words, "gash" is the most distasteful to me. Sounds likes a stab wound from a horror movie.
    I agree. Horrible horrible word.
    Well its taken all the time that I have now to get me as far as I've got
    Though the road we all travel ain't easy, you don't get anywhere if you stop
    - John Power

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle R View Post
    lol. my 1st wife really hated the c-word. which is of course, why it became my pet name for her anytime we had a fight.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Language Warning!

Lol. I can see it now.

"Quit being such a cunt!"

"Oh, Dale, you always know the way to my heart."

Do you know how hard it is to explain to my husband why I keep getting emails talking about dicks and penises? LOL.

I believe in being true to my characters. One I'm working with now is a crude and rude Vietnam veteran. I don't think he would be half as real to me if he used clinical terms for anything. This guy says what's on his mind and doesn't care what you think about it. I think some readers will love him and some will hate him.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

TK- you mean difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    Did you seriously call it 'their netherlands'?
    I thought it was referred to as the the 'nether region' or maybe I misheard and it should read 'never region'

As for the other, I've heard guys refer to their bits as 'todgers'. I personally would not use that word other than in dialogue between a couple of likely lads or slappers.

When I write a 'sex scene' I tend to work towards the sex bit and then skip the actual nitty gritty.
    I agree, KJay.

I've found it a convenient place to end a chapter
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

'nether region'
    although the 'neither region' (taint)would be included, don't you think? By proximity

Oh dear, that one got by me

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    TK- you mean difficult

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast