Banana selfie! - Page 6

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Banana selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post

" it's peanut butter jelly time "

Last edited by escorial; February 9th, 2015 at 03:09 PM.
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    It really is a myth about smoking banana skins and drinking coke with asprins in then ?
    To the best of my knowledge no one has ever received a high from smoking banana peal. But! In the early days of coca cola, they used the coca bean to flavor the drink, in the attempt of making a chocolate soda. Yes they did not refine the coca bean to my understanding, but the volume of the coca within the drink was minimal. Now as to the aspirin, it is a blood thinner, Coca cola is a blood thinner (caffeine), The two together open up the blood vessels throughout the body including the brain. The resulting effect is... well, intoxicating to say the least. Wearing off in about forty five minutes or so. Unfortunately, due to the coca cola recipe change some years ago, the effect is not as potent, if at all.
    My friends and family call me Bill, you may also.Hidden Content

When people meet people,
    Potential Strangers, Acquaintances, Friends.

When dogs meet people,
    Potential Friends, Acquaintances, Strangers.

I would rather be the Dog.

It takes only,
    A second to meet,
    A moment to know,
    A Lifetime to forget.

A word without thought can destroy.
    Please remember to think before you speak.

Nice try, M
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Okay how about this one?

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Okay this so aint fair. I don't own a banana! I don't really eat fruits or veggies. I might have a toy of one somewhere...
    "When in doubt, have a man come through a door with a gun in his hand." - Raymond Chandler

How can you not eat fruit? Vitamins, you know?
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Okay how about this one

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Okay here is my winning entry. Read em and weep

Oh, great. Do we have to call you Mr. Banana now?

You'll never be taken seriously on the Internet again, dude. Back down.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~