Banana selfie! - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Banana selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    Mine is reeeeeeeeeeal, scouts honour. Why, I picked it myself. That last bit may not have been true...
    I know ^^
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I present you with my vintage rock 'n' roll banana selfie!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bananas2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	7553

Nice photoshop, Josh
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

The color is photoshopped, but the bananas are real! It only took a few minutes to tie them together. Keeping still so they would stay up there was the trick, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    The color is photoshopped, but the bananas are real! It only took a few minutes to tie them together. Keeping still so they would stay up there was the trick, Lol.
    Wow, they look fake. Okay, I'll grant it, but no more photoshop please. That goes for the rest of you, too
    Je suis Charlie.

Sorry about that, Schrods! I didn't even adjust the color of the bananas. Here is my banana crown, just for proof that they were real.

Name:	banana hat.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	7555

It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

Quote Originally Posted by joshybo View Post
    Sorry about that, Schrods! I didn't even adjust the color of the bananas. Here is my banana crown, just for proof that they were real.

Name:	banana hat.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	7555
    Please don't apologize for something so trivial, josh I believed you they're real
    Je suis Charlie.

Bananas have been purchased. Now to craft my masterpiece. BWAHA
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

This has gone on long enough. You must wear the banana as if it was meant to be there. Just as much as your ears or your hair.
    Only then can the banana selfie take the intended effect. <3

Attachment 7559

No, you may not borrow my delightfully warm fur hood.
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏