Random fact about you - Page 6

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Random fact about you

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    I have abnormally large genitals. Have to wear specially made pants to accommodate the bulk.
    Lmao it's not even a brag, they're constantly in the way!

Um, I have the metabolism of a black hole. I could literally just eat all day long. If I let up for 5 minutes I act like I haven't eaten in weeks.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    I have abnormally large genitals. Have to wear specially made pants to accommodate the bulk.
    You must've been disappointed when you woke up
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I once walked to the shop on my street in my pajamas... I didn't realise until I was at the register. Aw jeez.
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1985 View Post
    I had a major accident in the past involving ladders and as a result, I'm terrified of ladders. Since the fall, I've not made it past the second rung, nor do I intend to go higher than the second. If a job requires me to go higher than that, I'm not the guy for it.
    I once fell off a ladder with a chainsaw in my hand and didn't cut anything off.
    "Self-righteousness never straddles the political fence."

Midnightpoet

"The bible says to love your neighbor. It's obvious that over the centuries it has been interpreted as the opposite."
    (sarcasm alert)

Midnightpoet

Hidden Content Hidden Content

My eyes are very sensitive to reading B.S. and after a minute or so, I go completely blind for a moment and can no longer see what I'm doing, but logja'eslr, pe akdsmf[poawm asd;l'apdp a'lkaka'lm. Honest.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

I once emptied my bladder into my pants. I was not on a ladder or holding a chainsaw, I just thought the uhm, thingie was open, but I was like... oh never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
    My eyes are very sensitive to reading B.S. and after a minute or so, I go completely blind for a moment and can no longer see what I'm doing, but logja'eslr, pe akdsmf[poawm asd;l'apdp a'lkaka'lm. Honest.
    Well, in your defense you have really pretty eyes and it would be a waste not to use them
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    I once walked to the shop on my street in my pajamas... I didn't realise until I was at the register. Aw jeez.
    Lol girl, you've never been to a Wal Mart have you?
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Walmart? Those buggers bought our ASDA chain and now Black Friday deals are seeping into Britain. People getting all crushed fighting over TV's and stuff. </3
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Pidgeon is right, just search the term, 'meanwhile at walmart' and prepare to be amazed.

*or to throw up a little in your mouth*
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka