What grinds my gears... - Page 21

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021

Thread: What grinds my gears...

When people boast about being good at something that they are not good at all and then try to correct you or bring you down. It makes my view on people go to zero within seconds. Seriously, just be humble folks.

Quote Originally Posted by chase1423 View Post
    When people boast about being good at something that they are not good at all and then try to correct you or bring you down. It makes my view on people go to zero within seconds. Seriously, just be humble folks.
    It's hard to be humble when you're as perfect and good at everything as I am.

I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

It's hard, hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way,
    I can't wait to look in the mirror I get better looking each day..."

Mac Davis
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by chase1423 View Post
    If you make it through fifty years of marriage, your perspective may have changed

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

People with zero social understanding: they don't see your boundaries. They look confused when you get upset. They feel offended when they offend you. They're crazy, basically, and you come across them far more often than is believable. I truly hope brain transplants are a thing one day.

Staring is annoying, too. Can you NOT see that I can see you? What do you think I'm thinking? Yay, I'm being ogled! Eat asphalt, no-brain. Unless you think I'm cute, in which case: hee hee!
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Spatola View Post
    I truly hope brain transplants are a thing one day.
    I'll do you one better.
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!