Why I write.

Thread: Why I write.

Why I write.

I hear the thoughts in my mnd, but cannot see them, so I print them down on this screen. It makes me feel good. My spellchecker is Grammarly which I am addicted to as well. My passion is writing well and to be understood. Every time I write I learn something, that's why I go by the name Curious Paul. My biggist problem is remembering my user name and password, sometime I forget and have them all wrote down in front of me.

My age (seventy-two is against me) mind wise. I am sure we have good days amd bad days even when writing? I want to be a good writer and be understood always. You've heard the expression (I'm perfect), oops there goes my ego again. So I've changed my (I'M perfect) to I've got it right, this time). And I am not scared of being criticized about my writing. Curious Paul

Keep doing what you're doing do the things which make you the happiest. That is why a lot of people write and is frankly the only reason one should write. Not because they're being forced to by their boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul James View Post
    And I am not scared of being criticized about my writing. Curious Paul

That is a quality I wish I shared with you, haha. I am not confident whatsoever in my writing, so when people criticize it, it makes me feel embarrassed...
    Have you posted any stories on here yet?
    Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge is reality. Wisdom is freedom.

Keep it up Curious Paul! Your personality really comes across in this. I can't wait to read more of what you have to share!

It is strange how writers wash up on WF's shores, just at the point when they need some support and understanding.

Welcome to WF, good luck on your project
    Bazz

Quote Originally Posted by Paul James View Post
    I hear the thoughts in my mnd, but cannot see them, so I print them down on this screen. It makes me feel good. My spellchecker is Grammarly which I am addicted to as well. My passion is writing well and to be understood. Every time I write I learn something, that's why I go by the name Curious Paul. My biggist problem is remembering my user name and password, sometime I forget and have them all wrote down in front of me.

My age (seventy-two is against me) mind wise. I am sure we have good days amd bad days even when writing? I want to be a good writer and be understood always. You've heard the expression (I'm perfect), oops there goes my ego again. So I've changed my (I'M perfect) to I've got it right, this time). And I am not scared of being criticized about my writing. Curious Paul
    Seventy-two is the new twenty-seven. Which means I will have aged ten years very shortly.

I also write things down on my computer but do not post them anywhere - yet. I tend to think in rhyme although I do not know why, and a lot of what I write is in doggerel.

I have only just joined this forum so I have no idea whether I will feel sufficiently confident to post any of my writings. Mainly, I suppose, because they are pertinent to me and possibly other people would not understand why?