Cull More Faces! - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cull More Faces!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Spatola View Post
    Yes. And let's get rid of memes, while we're at it! They're not funny, and they never have been. Also, I HATE CATS.

I think I just broke the internet. evil_wink_face.

If it makes you feel better cats hate you too

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

lmao. It's a picture of a cat . . . with writing on it! What's not to love? Access to Google images makes you a comedy legend, these days.

You've won me 'round, though. Dat is hella amewsing. (See what I did? aMEWsing. Cats...)

Seriously, though, I don't see the harm in keeping all the smileys. They're hardly taking up space. I'd prefer better ones, but you hardly see 'em.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

You know I just thought of something (PS thanks Bruno I agree with you)

If you're trying to find a specific smiley you can always do the ctrl-f and type in the first letters or symbol of the smiley you want. If you want the smurf for example you can type smurf in the box and guess what smiley will be highlighted. It isn't exactly brain surgery folks.

Stay tuned for the next crusade when someone tries to eliminate the What are you Listening to thread (not me I like that thread )

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

i don't use them, but i don't really see the point in taking any of them away. they don't bother me when other people us them.
    some people seem to enjoy all of them and want more. i don't understand the issue. are people complaining about them or something?
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Only the OP
    lol. damnit. 1st the patriots deflate the footballs and now the staff wants to take the emoticons. what is this world coming to? ha ha
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

If the emojis go, I go. That's all I'm saying.

~ Hidden Content ~

See? Do you want members to leave if you take away their smileys?

Wanna cupcake?

Quote Originally Posted by Boofy View Post
    As a fellow cat, I demand be spared. ;___;
    But Guy wanna a striped fur coat, and Guy gon' get one.

TJ1985 - a dry sense of humor without emoticons is a dangerous, and sometimes awkward, thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I only demand that this be spared:
    Of course, what is Snake without his machine gun Smiley? I guess... Snake... just without a machine gun Smiley...

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Please can we keep this one?
    I guess... *sigh* no bacon in the staff mess hall tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Guy and Bruno, are you seriously saying we go back to communicating with words alone, no sign language like we employed in prehistoric times?
    I can't speak for Bruno, but we should revert back to communicating through a series of crude grunts, pointing and gesturing just like prehistoric times. Hughhh huuuhh... hhhhuuuuhhh!?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Stay tuned for the next crusade when someone tries to eliminate the What are you Listening to thread (not me I like that thread )
    Yesh, you try to do a bit of tidying up and people start comparing you to one of the biggest religious blood baths of history... If I had an actual photo of myself, I'd bet Schrody and Mustard would be pinning a certain mustache to it. D:

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i don't use them, but i don't really see the point in taking any of them away. they don't bother me when other people us them.
    some people seem to enjoy all of them and want more. i don't understand the issue. are people complaining about them or something?
    Basically, there's a lot of them, not all of them are good, some are redundant, and if you want to find one that suits you, you have to wade through a pile of them. Even if you do basic CTRL-F searches, you won't find simple ones like "angry" or "happy"

No, no one is saying we should take away ALL of the emojis... for now *cough*
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Hidden Content !
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

What sort of care packages will the unemployed emojis expect? We can't just heave them out into the cold, unforgiving Internet. They'll trundle onto 4chan and lose all of their human-like qualities within an hour.

If you can sleep with their happy, jolly, nonsensical faces haunting you, then go right ahead! IT'S THEIR BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS, MAN. Well, not blood, but . . . whatever it is. Binary code, or the bottled laughter of children mixed with shards of rainbow.

~ Hidden Content ~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast