Scam PMs - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Scam PMs

They're terrible at sending things. I'm surprised they even try to send PEOPLE, you think a simple bottle of pills to enlar... uh.... for... for my back would be easy to mail, but noooooooo
    Welcome to WF!
    Feeling lost? Want to connect with experienced members of the forum? Then meet our talented staff of Hidden Content !
    They're always looking to help and advise and don't bite... much...

They're terrible at sending things. I'm surprised they even try to send PEOPLE, you think a simple bottle of pills to enlar... uh.... for... for my back would be easy to mail, but noooooooo
    I wouldn't worry too much about it, Guy. Take it from me, those pills don't work. My "back" still "hurts". *wink, nod*

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Faukes View Post

She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    If you were an old guy like me you would not find that approach so unusual. Post menopausal woman who are single don't mince words and once they get a hold of you don't let go.

You should be so lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1985 View Post
    Yours too? Talk about shoddy shipping practices. Mine was a Princess and they still managed to lose her.
    Mine got mugged on the way to buy her ticket and I had to send her a new lot of money.
    What sortof low life use The Lord to promote a scam; apart from priests

Excellent work Sam, well done.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jenthepen View Post
    You should be so lucky!

Jen I speak from experience :}
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

[I should like to remind our once esteemed staff members that this discussion is taking place in full view of the world at large]
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    [I should like to remind our once esteemed staff members that this discussion is taking place in full view of the world at large]
    That's OK. I saw what the World did last week. I even have pictures! Shame, shame... If we here a peep out of it, I'll threaten to publish!

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post

I am still trying find out what happened to my "esteemed" I have looked high and low and can not find it. I know that I had it once but apparently it is gone now.... Sure to turn up like lost car keys. Mork I also saw the video on YouTube. Is there anything they will not show? You're right, the world should be embarrassed.
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    I am still trying find out what happened to my "esteemed" I have looked high and low and can not find it. I know that I had it once but apparently it is gone now.... Sure to turn up like lost car keys...
    Had that happen to me. I can admit with confidence that I lost my "esteemed" back in high-school, during a particularly rowdy Independence Day party, where I discovered it was not wise to eat all the fruit in a punch-bowl full of alcoholic punch... Then, in college, there was the time someone convinced me that it would be just fine if I had another beer. Then, there was another time, with a party who I will not name, where I did something that I will not discuss, that ended up being something nobody would have wanted to remember, but that everyone would have admitted that they would have done the same thing, given the same opportunity, even though nobody would really know what it was, just that all involved would have been fine with it, so long as cameras weren't involved...

You know, this "esteemed" thing is pretty resilient. I keep losing it, over and over! I must come back on its own, or something.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast