What is your guilty pleasure? - Page 8

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your guilty pleasure?

This thread made me laugh. My guilty pleasure is shoujo anime which is targeted at young female teens. I'm a 43 year old male.

Quote Originally Posted by NineShadowEyes View Post
    This thread made me laugh. My guilty pleasure is shoujo anime which is targeted at young female teens. I'm a 43 year old male.
    That's nothing. The wife and I have seen every episode of the new My Little Pony series at least twice.

No, we don't have children.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

"..shoujo anime.."

You win the "I Made Morkonan Google Something Today" award.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    That's nothing. The wife and I have seen every episode of the new My Little Pony series at least twice.

No, we don't have children.
    Wow, that's hardcore. The closest I've gotten is feeling an urge to watch Sailor Moon.

I don't have kids either.

Wow, that's hardcore.
    It's... shockingly well written. And oddly compelling for a show about ponies. Also, horse puns can be f***ing hilarious.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Definitely Pokemon and Star Wars. In high school I would get made fun of for carrying anything related to the two so I had to hide it.

Pokemon is great, they don't know what they're missing out on, you have a favourite? Mine is Ambipom :3
    Same goes for Star Wars. People are barmy ^^
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Blaziken is the best Pokemon to ever live! I started and will always love Gen 3!
    Anakin Skywalker is the best Jedi/Sith ever as well, not a popular opinion but it is mine!

Definitely Pokemon and Star Wars. In high school I would get made fun of for carrying anything related to the two so I had to hide it.
    I must be lucky in this regard. Never got ridiclued for either of these, though a couple people took issue with me coloring my hair various colors for some reason. Never understood why. Anywhos, my favorite Pokémon will always be Charizard (I started with Pokémon red when it was rather new). I'd like to pick someone a bit more obscure or edgier, but the truth's the truth. Also, Pokémon Snap is legitimately one of my Top 10 favorite console games of all time, as sad as that probably sounds.

I think I was 7/8 when Pokemon Blue and Red came out and I got a copy of Blue for my birthday that year. I can see the appeal in Charizard but I was always more for Venasaur and the grass types ^^ And colouring your hair is good for boredom. Mine was Yellow/orange/red/purple until a few days ago. I wanted it to look like fire, all singed at the ends. What colour did you go, neh? :3
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!