What is your guilty pleasure? - Page 27

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17192021222324252627

Thread: What is your guilty pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post

I can't remember exactly where I stopped watching Korra but it was just so awful that I couldn't continue. All I remember is that the water tribes were mixing for a festival or something and the whole show turned into weird relationship darama. They say it got better again after that but I can't bring myself to sit through it all again in the name of maybe enjoying the story.
    I'mma just spoil it all for you. Copy and paste it to a word document if you want to see it. Or highlight it. Whatever you want:

Season 3 gifts us with Airbenders cropping all over the place due to the Harmony thing at the end of Season 2 that bestowed everyone Airbending. Korra and crew tries to recruit these people. The Earth Queen tries to make her own Airbending army. Meanwhile Zaheer, an anarchist, who is also an Airbender, starts murdering every leader of every nation. He kills the Earth Queen, doesn't kill the Firelord, comes close to murdering Tenzin and comes scarily close to murdering Korra while in the Avatar State. Season 4 has Kuvira, a former Earth general basically hailing herself as the Earth Empress forming a new Earth Empire. Korra spends half the season trying to overcome her PTSD that she got from Zaheer. Bolin is an idiot working for Kuvira despite his own brother and Opal saying what a dumb butt he's being. Korra gets better in time for the ultimate climax with a GIANT METAL ROBOT!! I SHIT YOU NOT!! A GIANT METAL ROBOT THAT SHOOTS A SPIRIT RAY AT THINGS!!! Varrick acts stupid, Toph returns for three episodes, and the climax is basically a repeat of The Drill from A:TLA where they force their way inside and hit the big weakpoint. Giant Robot of Death is destroyed, Kuvira is arrested. Korra gets to bone Asami, Varrick weds Zhu Li and Mako remains alone and unloved for being a prick to both Korra and Asami during the first two seasons.

Hope you enjoy it!

Oh yeah, I heard all about the ending. The internet couldn't shut up about it!
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Blog Entries
    I listen to sea chanties and I don't really feel guilty about it, but wait till tomorrow morning, then we'll see.
    "All men are weak at some time in their lives. Strength does not make one capable of rule; it makes one capable of service." -- The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEyes View Post
    I listen to sea chanties and I don't really feel guilty about it, but wait till tomorrow morning, then we'll see.
    WHAT WILL WE DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR....

That's one of mine.

I know every word. And I've invented some of my own versions.

I also know hundreds of other english folk songs, irish folk, and sea chanties! They're just fun to sing.
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Chilly bedroom, fleece blanks, a good book, and a snuggling Rue Dog.

Cartoon movies. I don't care if I'm 30 I like them so there :[

And not even the good ones sometimes. I liked Strange Magic despite the fact that is was not a good movie and I could tell you all the reasons why it is not a good movie but I can't help but like it because the "Villain" gets the girl.

Although Pixar and Studio Ghibli are by far my favorites. I do have standards

Howl's Moving Castle is my absolute favourite movie, bar none. Such a marvelous vice.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkin View Post
    Howl's Moving Castle is my absolute favourite movie, bar none. Such a marvelous vice.
    Yes, my fave too! And the book by diana wynn jones was also a very fun read.

One of the rare cases where I liked the movie better than the book.