What's Your Nano Word Count? - Page 2

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Your Nano Word Count?

After three days I am rounding in at 5k. I am still working on my main project as well. Plus papers for Uni, I must just be in a writing mood.
    Buy the ticket take the ride.

5227 for day 3. Still chugging along.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

6,900 on the dot as of today, putting me at 1725 average words per day so far, ahead of schedule. Still, it's early today, I may write more.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

I'm at 7033

I can feel faitigue setting in (the MS kind, not the kind everyone else gets) and if that one hits me hard enough I will be out of business (writing wise) for at least a few days.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Ending the day for my NANO piece at 6,679 words. I have no idea if I am behind, ahead, or somewhere in the middle. I did not outline a bit, I just decided to chug along, and see where the words take me.
    Buy the ticket take the ride.

7068 words as of today. Pure crap, too.

Just hit 8613, still on schedule. Keep it up, Bishop boy!
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

So today is technically my first day. And so far, it only being 2:40 pm, I am at 1,071. I keep getting distracted. Phone calls, facebook, my horribly messy half thrown together office. I'm thinking about giving up for the day.
    Remember to be human.
    http://mmwhitney2010.wix.com/m-and-m-photography

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGizmo View Post
    So today is technically my first day. And so far, it only being 2:40 pm, I am at 1,071. I keep getting distracted. Phone calls, facebook, my horribly messy half thrown together office. I'm thinking about giving up for the day.
    Every word you write today is one more you didn't have yesterday. Who cares if you're late. Keep it going.

For those who need the extra push...

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast