What's Your Nano Word Count? - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Nano Word Count?

2293 words thus far.

Let's go go go
    To be water. To be the Hidden Content .

Grizz, where the hell have you been?? Missed you.
    It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

End of day three and I'm still moving along. Two more good hours left on writing time, but I have currently 17.721. It's nice to be ahead. I'll be slowing down soon enough.

Broke 10,000, but slowing down now I have to work out where the story is going...

Keep going!
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content First Novel & Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Read with hunger, write with joy, and live with passion."

I'm hanging in at 6784 words at the moment. Have a pretty good idea of where I'm going to end up, just need to work out how exactly to get there. Then I'll see if the journey changes the destination along the way.

I'm sitting at just over 30k I had hoped to be at 40k tonight but I doubt that's going to happen. I'm at my I don't want to write right now, plus other reasons why today will be not happening. Still I am ahead of where I need to be so it's all good.

I'm just above 20,000 words (I'm writing with a partner) but haven't written anything since Thursday :/
    writer / vinyl collector

Blog Entries
    Set my alarm for daft o'clock, and managed 31,029 so far, even spending an hour editing the previous day's words. - Thing is, I think momentum does help promote some very healthy prose, and I'm pleased with the standard to date. Yeh, word count is great, but far better if they're words that count too.

It'll be great if I can trundle through December at the same pace, but it's very, very tiring when you're as laden with misspent years as I am...
    Not available to BETA READ at present due to (reading) workload. Hidden Content

Twitter: Hidden Content

On my ninth novel, and I think I'm just starting to get the hang of this writing thing...

===

Self-promotion: a necessary tool for those who cannot find others willing to sing their praises.

Working at 42k. Slowed down quite a bit. I struggled with being sick for a couple days again.