Procrastinators unite!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Procrastinators unite!

Procrastinators unite!

I think this should be the official picture of this forum

Yeah, we're procrastinators, and we're proud of it!

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

In the meantime. We will try to take over the world...

It's here! Hidden Content

​List your top ten songs before December 15. The WF 100 will be posted December 31. Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

“The thing all writers do best is find ways to avoid writing.” Alan Dean Foster

I find the first five days after the weekend the hardest !Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    In the meantime. We will try to take over the world...

Maybe we should be less obvious about it. I've been told that surprise is a useful element in a plan to take over the world
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    Maybe we should be less obvious about it. I've been told that surprise is a useful element in a plan to take over the world
    Ah, they may know we will take over the world. But they don't know how we will take over the world, now do they?

It's here! Hidden Content

​List your top ten songs before December 15. The WF 100 will be posted December 31. Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Every day--I make a list of the things I can put off until tomorrow, so, really--I do get alot done...don't I..?
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    “The thing all writers do best is find ways to avoid writing.” Alan Dean Foster

Ain't that the truth? ^^
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Ah, they may know we will take over the world. But they don't know how we will take over the world, now do they?

True enough, and won't they feel dumb if they have known all all long we would be taking over the world and we succeeded just the same
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

"Always put off until tomorrow what you can get out of doing today."

Midnightpoet

I think Lorde has made a new hit single...but in a way it is a cover of a south park episode, so she can't get credit for it =)

edit: wrong topic =(
    Last edited by belthagor; October 17th, 2014 at 05:00 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast