Ban the person above - Page 4

Page 4 of 1056 FirstFirst 1234567891011121454104204504 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban the person above

Blog Entries
    Banned for not reviving this threat sooner. On the the other forum it is our most popular threat.
    Check out my writing and other stuff
    Hidden Content
    Also check out my new wine blog, J'adore le Vin
    Hidden Content
    YouTube and Twitter page to come soon

Banned for drinking wine without putting his pinky out.
    It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

Banned for living Outside the Perimeter.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Banned for not being a cat.
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Banned because of googling Google.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Banned for eating my brownies
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Banned for spiking said brownies.
    "Fantasy is the literature of hope. In fantasy there is a belief that you can make a difference. Today may be bleak, but you can live through today. And tomorrow will be better. And maybe there'll be a different darkness tomorrow, but you can live through that, too, and you can make the light come, and the darkness go away. It doesn't matter how many times the darkness comes. There is always hope for something better." ~Robert Jordan

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ~C.S. Lewis

Banned for slanderous accusations against Mr Mustard :0
    Remember kids: Drink vodka, play Dotka!

Banned because you ate the cookies! Look, there are biscuit crumbs in your fur. Sorry, Mustard
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content