Zines?

Thread: Zines?

Zines?

Does anyone here make zines? I love making them. I only have a few to my name at the moment, but I am working on more. I love the whole idea of bringing together art, writing, handmade papercraft and so on.

If you don't know what a zine is, here is a handy page: https://zines.barnard.edu/definition

Loved the punk rock 'zines of the 80's -90's -- definitely a big fan! Put out a dozen issues of mine back in the day... great fun!

Digital, yes.

I created a few paper prototypes but didn't release them. Planning on revisiting that attempt in the near future.

I love reading feminist art type zines.

I've been wanting to make my own as well, since I find myself with so much time on my hands, but I just can't seem to figure out how to start.