Post the worst songs...ever! - Page 7

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the worst songs...ever!

Paul McCartney too? Who's next the Rolling Stones?

Agreed on Bowie actually and as for Sir Paul, I have something in store for him one day (If someone doesn't beat me to it first).

Tomorrow, expect my contribution to be from another truly legendary artist (seriously, he really is a legend)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Crap is crap, no matter who produces it

I also highly recommend his song Hootie and the Blowfish.

It's the same song.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Schrods. I saw the video on Youtube. Not sure what happened but the video you posted is saying the uploader has not made the video available in your country.
    YouTube is an idiot. How come I just saw it if it's not available?

Here's the link - click
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    YouTube is an idiot. How come I just saw it if it's not available?

Here's the link - click
    What song? All I got was a crummy ad!

Just kidding. It linked fine Schrods.

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Bruno I have to admit. Rock and Roll McDonalds was the worst song I heard yet.

Did he really do a song called Hootie and the Blowfish?

Yeah, it goes: HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH. HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH. HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH.

Catchy!

Link: http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Hootie+a...h/34IMtd?src=5

~ Hidden Content ~

[QUOTE=Bruno Spatola;1779981]Yeah, it goes: HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH. HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH. HOOTIE AND THE BLOWFISH.

Catchy!

My god. If this man is making it as a novelty artist, I'm changing my profession

Well, to be clear, he had chronic schizophrenia. His way of thinking simply differed, and it shows in his art. I'm not laughing at his illness, but the songs are goddamn hilarious -- possibly intentionally, possibly not. I Whipped Spider-Man's Ass might be my favourite.

I'll miss the guy. Gave me a heap of laughs.

~ Hidden Content ~

I don't know if this is so bad that it's genius. kind of sure this kid is the devil, though.

Apple Ice

I don’t know if it’s their worst song, but it is sure the one that keeps giving me nightmares.

Darius Rucker went on to become a country artist. Somehow I don’t think he is known as the new Charley Pride.

EDIT: For some reason I am unable to show the video on so I may have to link from now on.
    Last edited by mrmustard615; October 3rd, 2014 at 01:22 AM.