Post the worst songs...ever! - Page 6

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the worst songs...ever!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    And from the eighties file, the egomaniac of Miami Vice fame

The song is bad enough but the video on top of it? In the immortal words of our fellow member Panc, “YIKES!”
    and don't forget eddie murphy having to embarrass himself with this crap....

"Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Curse you Dale, I was going to use that song!

But since you did allow me to add my notes

So you are the biggest movie draw, you are the most sought after stand-up comedian. and you singled handedly saved Saturday Night Live so what do do for an encore?

(This is where I would have put in the video)

Luckily he stuck to his film career.

Very good (er bad) choice, Dale
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

This song has the stupidest lyrics ever

Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I guess Eddie was convinced he could sing cause he did such a fantastic imitation of Stink in 48hrs. I preferred his "in your butt" song... comedy.

Schrods, what song was it? They wouldn't let you upload the song for some reason.

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Schrods. I saw the video on Youtube. Not sure what happened but the video you posted is saying the uploader has not made the video available in your country.

You may be deceived into thinking this is an okay song at first. At first. 2 minutes and 38 seconds in, we're delighted to Mr. Bowie -- accompanied by no other than MICKEY ROURKE -- rapping. It's like listening to your grandmother sing Hit Me Baby One More Time.

Here's the lyrics:
    Peter met Frank,
    Formed a dummy run gang.
    Worked heist or hit for 10 Gs flat.
    Blew heads outta shape in the name of Trotsky,
    Sinn-Fein, Hitler cashdown.

No-hope heroes cover this page,
    With debts in hell and fingers in blood.
    Poor little bodies all covered in scabs,
    Threw it all away, another life in the grave.
    Another life in the grave.

I mean . . . my god.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

Bruno, what are you a Bowie hater or something

He's one of the most important and influential artists the UK has ever produced. He just happened to write some shite.

"When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Bruno, what are you a Bowie hater or something
    I really like a lot of Bowie, but I don't think Mick Ronson gets the credit he deserves.