Post the worst songs...ever! - Page 3

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the worst songs...ever!

Who wanted to run away when this fad hit the airwaves?

AAAGHHH!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

I hope to be posting a bad song per day, there are so many of them (Ugh!!)

But of all the millions of bad songs out there and with apologies to the Elton John hater whose name I won't mention this is undoubtedly the worst song ever made, not to mention the most hypocritical Enjoy.

Once rebels as the Jefferson Airplane, they went the road of many hippies and joined sold out to corporate rock.

Favorite (NOT) line: Someone always playing corporation games. Perfect line from the kings of corporate rock. I hear that today that are taking positions for a short order cook.

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

this isn't the worst SONG ever..but oh my god. this video just makes it horrible. this video is SOOOO gay...it makes me cringe. and i really like mick jagger and david bowie, individually. i think that's what makes me cringe about it the most.....

"Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Bowie and Jagger were definitely not much of a good match. Especially in the eighties.

Generations agree... my seventeen -year-old began describing that video once. "David Bowie? Is that the guy who made that one 'Dancing in the... Uhg! That's got to be the worst..."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Generations agree... my seventeen -year-old began describing that video once. "David Bowie? Is that the guy who made that one 'Dancing in the... Uhg! That's got to be the worst..."

Yeah. Being a big Bowie fan myself, this video pretty much ripped my heart out (Not to mention my lungs, liver, etc)

I was trying to explain to him that both of them were really good, and he couldn't accept it. "No way that either of those guys could ever be good. Dad, you're taste sucks...."

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Yeah. Being a big Bowie fan myself, this video pretty much ripped my heart out (Not to mention my lungs, liver, etc)
    yeah. and just for the record for the more sensitive people here...when i said "SOOOO gay", that wasn't a homosexual slam or anything.
    because i love the bowie song "oh, you pretty things" and i know what that's about. but yeah. i love old bowie and i'm a big stones fan.
    i don't know what was in their heads getting together for this bit of trash. i'd have to assume money.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Sometimes a pile of good things becomes a pile. Remember "Band- Aid"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Sometimes a pile of good things becomes a pile. Remember "Band- Aid"?

Yep. And here it is.

And anyone who cares to post the American response, otherwise known as "We Are the World", Please feel free.