Post the worst songs...ever!

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the worst songs...ever!

Post the worst songs...ever!

Have you ever listened to a bad song and wanted to just throw a tomato at it? well now here's your chance (proverbially speaking of course). You can post your worst songs ever on this thread. Think of it as the funny pictures thread with noise, really bad noise.

A couple rules (We always have to have rules-Sheesh!). If the song is say less than family friendly please have a warning as such.

Also keep in mind that your garbage could be someone else's masterpiece so try to be a good sport about it. It is of course only personal opinions so keep that in mind.

And remember this is supposed to be fun.

And also any comments about your song of shame (or someone's else's song of shame) is absolutely encouraged as long as it is in fun.

And with that I shall inaugurate this thread with the inspiration that ...er... inspired this ...er... thread

Note the amazing vocal chords of Captain Kirk. He interprets classic songs nearly as well as Frank Sinatra.... NOT!

PS-Whoever did this video is even more demented than me

Have fun gang
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

A steaming turd wrapped in shame.
    "When I am gone, it won't be long before I disturb you in the dark."

~ Hidden Content ~

The only one who can heal you is you.

These songs are so..... BAD!!!!

Spock was jealous. At least he could sing....sort of.

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Oh lord, I remember that one! *shudders*

~ Hidden Content ~

It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

~ Hidden Content ~

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    These songs are so..... BAD!!!!

Spock was jealous. At least he could sing....sort of.
    man did zulu or scotty do one..ha

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    man did zulu or scotty do one..ha

No but Uhura did. She was actually pretty good doing Northern Soul though so I'll spare her this thread

Page 1 of 18 12345678911 ... LastLast