Kyle Would Be Proud Of Me... - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kyle Would Be Proud Of Me...

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Shame on you Schrody. He's a married man
    Shame on you, and your filthy mind! Do you kiss your mother with that mouths?
    I said, do a picture of me

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    Hit me up with some reputation points and we'll discuss it. LOL
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    I am embarrassed to admit it to you 'pantsers' but I also signed up for a class on novel writing at the Emory Writers Studio. Lol!! (not really embarrassed since I love taking classes anyway I am actually REALLY looking forward to it.
    Why would you be embarrassed? If it helps you, that's great!

Joined.
    Hey, I joined long time ago, but nobody bothered to hit "reply"
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Shame on you, and your filthy mind! Do you kiss your mother with that mouths?
    I said, do a picture of me

Do I kiss my mother? Gross!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Do I kiss my mother? Gross!
    Hey, I always wanted to ask you - how old are you?

You can PM me if you don't want to reveal yourself publicly
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

I'm 52. It's in my profile. I'm an old, old man

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

I'm 52. It's in my profile. I'm an old, old man
    I saw it in your profile, but wasn't sure...

You sure have that boyish charm! And you're not old, you're younger than me!
    Je suis Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    I saw it in your profile, but wasn't sure...

You sure have that boyish charm! And you're not old, you're younger than me!

Well in some ways I never really grew up. Let's just say we're the same age mentally

Well in some ways I never really grew up. Let's just say we're the same age mentally
    I'm glad to hear it, because I think I'm gonna be the same in 30 years It's important to have a young spirit
    Je suis Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    I'm glad to hear it, because I think I'm gonna be the same in 30 years It's important to have a young spirit

I think so. But you are young in both ways so the best advice I can give is to live your life to the fullest. There are so many things I wish I had done and a couple things I did do luckily.

Hey isn't this supposed to be T.S.'s thread praising Kyle?

We love you too Kyle.

Oh yeah, Kyle is pretty great! And we're so proud of him and his latest novel!

And I'm not just saying that
    Je suis Charlie.

...and he has a nice ass on his cover. I mean a nice-ass cover, donkey, whatever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123