Kyle Would Be Proud Of Me... - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Would Be Proud Of Me...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Hey Bish, do me! (I mean present me with a picture, doh!)

I'm not plotting or outlining either!

Sorry T.S.
    Shame on you Schrody. He's a married man

Hey T.S. What do you do in this Pantser group anyway? I might be interested.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    I love this thread.
    Entertain me more! I'll give you Likes or Lols... ::bribes::
    Hit me up with some reputation points and we'll discuss it. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Hey T.S. What do you do in this Pantser group anyway? I might be interested.
    I sent you a PM about it.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post
    Oh, you're angling for rep-points, huh? Hmmm....
    "I guess that's that. I'm all out of rhetorical flourishes." - The Lies of Locke Lamora

Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    Oh, you're angling for rep-points, huh? Hmmm....
    LOL.

Nahhh. I'm just happy to be able to entertain someone.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

I am embarrassed to admit it to you 'pantsers' but I also signed up for a class on novel writing at the Emory Writers Studio. Lol!! (not really embarrassed since I love taking classes anyway I am actually REALLY looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Bowman View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I sent you a PM about it.

Joined.

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    I am embarrassed to admit it to you 'pantsers' but I also signed up for a class on novel writing at the Emory Writers Studio. Lol!! (not really embarrassed since I love taking classes anyway I am actually REALLY looking forward to it.
    The thing is...I have tried plotting things out. I have tried writing out character profiles. A lot of Pantsers have. That kind of stuff isn't something we have completely avoided like the plague. It just doesn't seem to really work for us.

I may have bought that book, but I'll still be winging it when it comes to writing the story. Unless, that is, Kyle winds up posting some sort of technique or something that I try which actually works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Joined.
    Excellent!

I kind of do both. I write something of an outline, more or less notes, but then when I start to write, that "Stream of Consciousness" takes over and who knows what comes into my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Hey Bish, do me! (I mean present me with a picture, doh!)

I'm not plotting or outlining either!

Sorry T.S.

Pictured: Schrody.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast