Hillcrest prison OOC

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillcrest prison OOC

Hillcrest prison OOC

Anything you wish to discuss about Hillcrest prison can be done here
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

One of the things we could do here is provide each other with information. A mentor would know things about the prisoners asigned to him so this would be the place where you give the writer of that mentor that kind of information. You don't have to explain everything, only the stuff that the mentor would know.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is some information for James which he would know as he is Cham's mentor: The camera's show that Cham isn't doing much of anything during the day. She talks a lot to other prisoners. Sometimes in a confrontational matter - to the staff as well - but so far she hasn't crossed the line yet. Concerns for Cham at the moment mainly focus on the night time. She is up for most of the time and wonders the grounds (even when she is not allowed). So far she has lost five points for being out of her room after dark (one for every breach of the rule). She is very restless at night. When she does sleep there have been screams heard from her room as though she was having a nightmare and those were the nights that she violated the 'dont go outside after dark' rule. During one of these night she acted very confronttional towards the guard that came and get her - in a way that seemed strange as though she was reacting towards someone he couldn't see (instead of him) - and almost attacked him. She appeared to be acting more out of fear than anger. Cham has been seen with a bruise on her leg - as though she was pinched or hit and a cut (small one) on her arm. Its unclear how she got these injuries, but its something to monitor closely. Its clear that this nocturnal behavior is leaving Cham very faitigued which is making her more unstable - more emotional - in her responses.

You can use this information as you see fit
    Last edited by Mistique; September 12th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.

sounds good will integrate it as soon as possible

As far as information for Skid. You will see here in the next interactions that he is able to hold it together better than you might expect. He is bright enough to make it hard to notice and paranoid enough to not be willing to reveal it to anyone. So far he has spent most of his time sleeping. he refuses to talk much during therapy which is why he was told to start getting out of bed. I havn't decided what his point level will be yet. ill get back to you on that or you can just make something up urself.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

It's almost my time to write :3, school is so tedious ;-;, but the weekend is finally almost here :3

Ah, freedom at last have fun... writing and with your weekend
    Last edited by Mistique; September 12th, 2014 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafmute View Post
    sounds good will integrate it as soon as possible

As far as information for Skid. You will see here in the next interactions that he is able to hold it together better than you might expect. He is bright enough to make it hard to notice and paranoid enough to not be willing to reveal it to anyone. So far he has spent most of his time sleeping. he refuses to talk much during therapy which is why he was told to start getting out of bed. I havn't decided what his point level will be yet. ill get back to you on that or you can just make something up urself.
    Perfect, thanks for that information. Will put it to good use

I made a mistake in the story, I mispelled Daniel's name and put Dan :/

In both my posts - Emily and Cham - I have pulled two previous responses (for Emily the response of Dean and of James and for Cham the response of Shin and Skid) together. I had to asume a few things (not too many) to do it. Hopefully the way I did it works for you guys as I think this helps with the flow of the story. If this is a problem for anyone let me know.

Oh yeah, forget to mention, Aiden is a very, VERY, skilled fighter. As you can tell because he was 9 and he managed to disarm a robber and kill him. You'll find out later how he's so good

oh, btw is there school here? (like in Hillcrest)

Page 1 of 17 12345678911 ... LastLast