Hillcrest prison OOC - Page 9

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hillcrest prison OOC

It seems as though Emily has a subdural hematoma? Saddening.
    "Did you do it for you, or for the people around you. That is the difference between the self-righteous and the righteous."

Couldn't she just be concussed?

I guess it could be a subdural hematoma too. I will leave it up to you. I just need her to be able to recover from it relatively quickly (like in a week or so to be back at a functional level, even if the doctor may have told her not to work yet) as she has things she has to do (like that meeting). I guess a subdural hematoma could be interesting as the risk are far higher and her telling them to 'help the children first' is more of a problem.
    Last edited by Mistique; September 28th, 2014 at 11:06 PM.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

I didn't think concussions caused vomiting, but it seems you're right. Concussion seems like a better option, for future rp sake. But it's up to you I suppose.

Also, due to Shin being subdued, I don't see any point in posting for him at the moment. If anyone thinks otherwise, let me know.
    "Did you do it for you, or for the people around you. That is the difference between the self-righteous and the righteous."

Quote Originally Posted by Diatsu View Post
    I didn't think concussions caused vomiting, but it seems you're right. Concussion seems like a better option, for future rp sake. But it's up to you I suppose.

Also, due to Shin being subdued, I don't see any point in posting for him at the moment. If anyone thinks otherwise, let me know.
    I think concussion is probably best or she will be in hospital too long.

Yes, I would agree with you on Shin. Nicely written by the way.

I wanna make Fatty into a character, mostly the charismatic type, maybe I should.

Quote Originally Posted by Soul5hadows7 View Post
    I wanna make Fatty into a character, mostly the charismatic type, maybe I should.
    You can, but if you do you probably shouldn't make him one of Mark's guards as he had hand picked his guards and I'm sure he would have picked men that were in good shape. He could be one of the therapeutic staff.

Or medical, sports, legal, educational, etc.

I don't have time to write something formal, James will meet Dean in the OR go ahead and take that in as needed for your scene I will have James post something later describing his thoughts when it was happening and respond to anything you have dean ask while they are in the OR.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Diatsu View Post
    Or medical, sports, legal, educational, etc.
    Yes, all of that works

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deafmute View Post
    I don't have time to write something formal, James will meet Dean in the OR go ahead and take that in as needed for your scene I will have James post something later describing his thoughts when it was happening and respond to anything you have dean ask while they are in the OR.

Diatsu you can write out the medical stuff if you like, but if not you can also sort of asume it happened and move beyond it.
    Last edited by Mistique; October 1st, 2014 at 02:21 PM.

I've been thinking about how to move forward after this incident and I've come up with the following:

- Once this crisis has been dealth with I imagine it might be good to forward the story a few weeks. That way those involved can recover (at least to a functional level) and we can have all characters have a bit of a long term development without having to write everything out. So for instance Cham could have visisted Skid reguarly in hospital and that could have developed a bit of a bond between them. They can pick it back up from that. That way you don't have to write out every single conversation, but just asume it happened. The other characters could have had similar developments of their own,

- If you agree we could do this fast forward by every writer putting up a little summary in the OOC of what happened to his or her character(s) during those weeks,

- I will combine all those summaries into one post which describes those weeks,

- After that we pick up the story again and continue.

Let me know how you feel about this and if you agree how many weeks you feel we should forward the story. I would think two or three weeks.