Hillcrest prison OOC - Page 8

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillcrest prison OOC

Maybe we can have Daniel coach Shin, if Shin does end up getting into sports, then I could maybe use Daniel to introduce Aiden to Shin? Up to you guys.

Doesnt sound like a bad idea.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Five points taken from David for vandalism.

Five points taken from Cham for agressive and inappropriate behavior towards James.

Diatzu, of course its alright for you to post. Anybody can post at any time, provided it fits with the natural progression of the story and it definately fits for Shin to be responding to this. He is right there - where it is all happening - and his mentor - his Emily - is being attacked. It he didn't respond it would be strange I wont respond to it yet (with Emily) as both Mark and James are rushing to the scene and so I want to give Deafmute a chance to respond. At the moment Charlotte and David can continue their part of the story freely as they are not part of the commotion. I would imagine that Aiden and Dean's part of the story would get interrupted soon too as Dean too would want to rush to the emergency.

Nah, rushing could cause emotional distress to his current patient. He would much rather leave calmly.
    "Did you do it for you, or for the people around you. That is the difference between the self-righteous and the righteous."

Well, I feel that went well guys. Great job. Now we can see what the fallout of all this will be. This rolepay is really blooming into a pretty interesting story.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Diatsu View Post
    Nah, rushing could cause emotional distress to his current patient. He would much rather leave calmly.
    Yes, I see, very nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by Deafmute View Post
    Well, I feel that went well guys. Great job. Now we can see what the fallout of all this will be. This rolepay is really blooming into a pretty interesting story.

Yes, I would agree. This worked out nicely

I am planning on having an agent of a special task force from the police arrive at Hillcrest. Their organisation has asked for a meeting with the director to discuss Charlotte. I imagined that Emily would have asked Mark to join her as there might be security issues involved as well. I thought that - obviously not the same day as this incident - perhaps Emily and Mark could meet half an hour early and discuss how to deal with Simon and Shin (possible punishments and point deductions) before attending this meeting. What do you think Deafmute?

sounds like a plan.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Good, then that is a date Just to give you a little taster. Emily doesn't know this, but the agent is someone from Emily's past and that will have its effects on the meeting. I am doing this to place Emily in a position where she is more dependent on Mark.
    Last edited by Mistique; September 27th, 2014 at 12:51 PM.