Hillcrest prison OOC - Page 2

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillcrest prison OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Soul5hadows7 View Post
    Oh yeah, forget to mention, Aiden is a very, VERY, skilled fighter. As you can tell because he was 9 and he managed to disarm a robber and kill him. You'll find out later how he's so good
    Okay, sure, look forward to that

- - - Updated - - -

oh, btw is there school here? (like in Hillcrest)
    Yes, in a way. There are classrooms where any kind of training can be done.

- - - Updated - - -

I made a mistake in the story, I mispelled Daniel's name and put Dan :/
    Oh, thats okay, you can change it
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Ive put a scedule in the first post of the recruitment thread where I will be keeping track of the points that all the prisoners have.

I have put Cham at 45 points as she has lost five points for curfew violations

I have put Aiden at 50 points as he is a new arival

I have put Shin at 60 points as he would probably have earned some points trying to be social and trying to do as Emily tells him to do.

I have put Skid at 60 points as he would probably be on his best behavior trying to hide his inner world.

If you feel the points for your character should be different let me know and I will change them.

Once prisoners either gets points - for good behavior - or loose them I will adjust the score list accordingly

Deafmute, I am thinking of bringing in a real weird girl (prisoner) who was raised in a cult and who is extremely submissive, but I'd like Mark to mentor her. How would you feel about that?

Shadow, I'm confused by your most recent post. Daniel implies that Aiden's bus has not arrived yet, when earlier you posted Aiden stepping off the bus. Was this a lie for Daniel to leave, did you make a mistake, or is there something I'm missing?
    "Did you do it for you, or for the people around you. That is the difference between the self-righteous and the righteous."

The way I understand it this new post happened before the first post he wrote. So Daniel has now run off to actually get Aiden, but perhaps Im mistaken

If this is true perhaps you, shadow, could paste and copy your first post so that it gets placed after this one. Does that make sence?

Thanks for shedding some light, but I'll wait for shadow to respond to the question before I post again, just incase. Though; it doesn't make sense that they would call Daniel down.
    "Did you do it for you, or for the people around you. That is the difference between the self-righteous and the righteous."

No, but perhaps Dean put Daniel in charge of picking up Aidan as he was far to busy with other, more pressing. matters. Picking up a new arival - the actually driving that is - might be the kind of thing an assistant might do as its not a major task. The actual greating of the new arrival and getting him settled in is a different matter, but Dean is on his way to do that.

Oh yeah, forget to mention, Aiden is a very, VERY, skilled fighter. As you can tell because he was 9 and he managed to disarm a robber and kill him. You'll find out later how he's so good

Just try not to have him mess around with Shin lol. Not much can beat being forced to fight death matches for most of your life, when it comes to learning how to fight. It would be boring if characters started to die off right away.

Cham already more or less threatened Shin

And its sort off also not allowed to kill someone elses characters unless you have permisson. Not to mention that this would cause Chin to go straight for 0 points and would therefore be shipped off to the other prison. So no fun all around

Your not allowed to kill other characters? Aw... What about as a finale? Because I was thinking a massive rebellion/uproar would make an amazing ending. Assuming this rp will not last forever.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast