Hillcrest prison OOC - Page 13

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hillcrest prison OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Diatsu View Post
    If it's alright with Shadow, I'd like to start with Aiden speaking to Dean, as Dean had told him that he wanted to meet frequently, every two days in fact.
    Sure that's fine with me

Okay guys, just to let you know I might not post as much as I normally do as I will be flying to London on the 7th and returning on the 14th. I am visiting a friend there She has internet so I imagine I will be posting some of the time, but probably no more than once a day.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Fair enough. I might have a line on a job and I won't be posting much if I do have one.

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post
    Fair enough. I might have a line on a job and I won't be posting much if I do have one.
    A job would be amazing I hope so.

I made a short reply post, this has been a lot of rapid back and forth we need to end the scene somehow so everyone else can post again.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

done, i've moved the story into morning. Emily can meet with Mark, Cham with Skid, Charlotte with David and Dean with Aiden Deafmute, will you start the one between Emily and Mark? I will start the one between Charlotte and David and the one beteren Cham and Skid. Diatsu, can you start the meeting between Dean and Aiden?
    Last edited by Mistique; October 8th, 2014 at 05:57 PM.

Diatsu, Aiden grew attached to the ball ;-; how dare you take it away... lol jk, but Aiden would really like one.

I've deleted Emily's earlier post where she walked up to Dean in the park. I think he and Aiden could use some time alone for the session.

I'm loving the way these scenes are unfolding great job everyone.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

me too

I find it very interesting that protective David would rather argue with Mark than help his sister who is now in a full panic attack