Hillcrest prison OOC - Page 11

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Hillcrest prison OOC

Emily Gray (therapeutic director) - time jump:

Emily was taken to the hospital by Mark where she got a CT scan. The test and her symptoms showed that she had a concussion, but no other significant brain damage. The medical staff has managed to keep her in the hospital for two nights, but after that Emily insisted on returning to her own room. On doctor’s orders she has rested for the remaining days. Emily hated that as she prefers to work and she doesn’t really know what to do with herself when she isn’t working. She has used the appointment with the SVU agent about Charlotte as an excuse to return to work. She has recovered to some extent, but not completely. She still feels tired a lot, unfocused and more emotional than she normally is. So the day when we pick the story back up is the first day she has gone back to work – against doctors’ advice – and Mark has agreed to meet with her half an hour before the appointment with the SVU agent to discuss the consequences of the incident. Emily has visited Skid twice during the time jump to see how he was doing and once with Shin (who has been confined to his room until it becomes clear what the consequences of the incident will be. I imagine Mark would have preferred for him to be In solitary confinement). She has asked Dean to keep an eye on the two of them as she has been unable to meet with them as regularly as a mentor should because of the concussion.

Diatsu, perhaps later in the day Emily could meet up with Shin to inform him of the consequences of the incident (after her meeting with Mark obvously)?
    Deafmute, perhaps later in the day Emily could also visit Skid in hospital to inform him of the consequences of the incident?
    Last edited by Mistique; October 3rd, 2014 at 10:20 AM.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Charlotte (Emma) Miller (Thompson – prisoner) – time jump:

As Charlotte has not been part of the incident her days have progressed fairly normally. She has spent most of her days trying to do as she is supposed to do – trying to continue her training – but has found this very confusing as everything is so different from what she is used to. On numerous occasions she has been caught cleaning the common room, trying to clean the kitchen – but not being allowed to do so – or cleaning the hall ways. She has been told repeatedly that she doesn’t have to clean, but she finds it impossible to resist as it has always been an important part of her daily routine and she gets comfort from it. Charlotte’s behavior is still highly submissive. Charlotte has had regular contact with David where they have spent their time getting to know each other. Charlotte likes being around David as he is one of the few people at Hillcrest who doesn’t confuse her as much as the others do. She likes how nice he treats her as it makes her feel special. Charlotte still doesn’t understand that he is her brother. There have been incidents between Charlotte and other inmates in which she got a panic attack from how they treated her or what they said. Often the trigger of the incident would be another inmate questioning or ridiculing her way of thinking and this would especially lead to a panic attack if her goal in life (to become a dutiful wife) or her training was being questioned. It would make Charlotte think that she was failing somehow and that she was at risk of failing her training (for which at the farm the ultimate punishment would have been death through poisoning and being buried in the garden). Most prisoners know about Charlotte now and how weird she is. Most avoid her, but some like to mess with her and make ‘the freak’ freak out. They think it’s funny to see her react like that. The day we pick up the story again is the day before she is supposed to meet Mark and tell him about her week and assignment (say no to a male staff member). Charlotte still hasn’t completed her assignment – and not for lack of trying – and this makes her highly nervous.

Amsawtell, how about David and Charlotte meeting up that day with her getting in trouble with another inmate (whist waiting for David) and take it from there.
    Soul5hadows7, perhaps Charlotte could run into Daniel later in the day and attempt her saying ‘no’ to him? Perhaps he could find her cleaning the hallway and tell her to stop it and that would be the moment she would try to say no?

Okay, I have put up my summaries for the time jump. Have a look at it and see what you all think. If I've put anything in there that you don't agree with let me know and I will chance it. I have put up some ideas on how I think the story could continue for each of them, but they are just ideas so if you feel that something else would be better let me know that as well. If everyone could put up summaries for their own characters that would be great.

thats fine Mistique. I will work up posts that reflect this.

As far as an update, skid has been under sedation for most of the hospital stay, keeping him rather groggy, he is vaguely aware that Cham has been visiting, but its unlikely they have said much to each other during these encounters, he will be really fully awake for the first time today.

James has been busy handling the medical duties of caring for the various injured during this incident as as well as keeping up with his normal routine. Everything else you posted about his dealings with Cham are fine.

Mark has been managing the paperwork that resulted from this encounter, and handling some of Emily's work while she was incapacitated.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafmute View Post
    thats fine Mistique. I will work up posts that reflect this.

As far as an update, skid has been under sedation for most of the hospital stay, keeping him rather groggy, he is vaguely aware that Cham has been visiting, but its unlikely they have said much to each other during these encounters, he will be really fully awake for the first time today.

James has been busy handling the medical duties of caring for the various injured during this incident as as well as keeping up with his normal routine. Everything else you posted about his dealings with Cham are fine.

Mark has been managing the paperwork that resulted from this encounter, and handling some of Emily's work while she was incapacitated.
    I've adjusted Cham's summary so that it reflects that they haven't actually been talking much, because of his medication.

So we would start with James meeting Cham in the middle of the night when she is out on her nightly walks?

sounds like a plan. I will likely post with James and Mark tonight to get things rolling.
    Everyone's life is like a story. The problem is few people take the time to really understand their own story, much less bother to even read anyone else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Deafmute View Post
    sounds like a plan. I will likely post with James and Mark tonight to get things rolling.
    Okay, I will try and put up a post before then - from Cham - so you have something to respond to as far as James is concerned.

Unless Mark is doing something in the middle of the night shouldn't that post wait untill the one between James and Cham has moved into morning?

David has become increasingly protective of Emma/Charlotte and has gotten into a few confrontations with those who tease her. He has tried talking to Dean and Daniel about Emma/Charlotte but doesn't know quite what to say. He is trying his best to stay on good behavior so he doesn't get kicked out of Hillcrest but is finding it difficult. He helps his sister the best he can and frequently will either join her in her "training" by cleaning with her or gently taking the cleaning items from her and trying to teach her how to play games. I don't think it's working to well but he doesn't know what else to do.

Sounds perfect to me, amsawtell

Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    Soul5hadows7, perhaps Charlotte could run into Daniel later in the day and attempt her saying ‘no’ to him? Perhaps he could find her cleaning the hallway and tell her to stop it and that would be the moment she would try to say no?
    Sure, I'll try that out, first I need to know how many days passed to see if Aiden already returned the ball Dean lent him.