choose one..

Page 1 of 38 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: choose one..

Smile choose one..

hi i brought a new game , i saw it on another forum and i liked it So decided to share it with you and i hope you'll like it .

ok what you have to do is to give 2 objects and the following member select hiS favorite and then he puts another 2 things , i'll give you an example :

what do you like most TV or NET and in everytime you answer you have to put another 2 things
    did you get it ?
    i'll start :

moon or stars
    let your Smile change the world , but don't let the world change your Smile .

Stars ^-^

Tea or hot-chocolate

tea

pot - black
    The only one who can heal you is you.

black

sweet or sour
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen

Sour

Breakfast or Dinner
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Dinner

Horror or Humor
    Hidden Content at SPANK the CARP Fiction and Poetry

Humor

Day or Night
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

night

dark-light
    The only one who can heal you is you.

light

smile or tear
    let your Smile change the world , but don't let the world change your Smile .

Smile

fast or slow
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas

Page 1 of 38 12345678911 ... LastLast