NaNo 2014 - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NaNo 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    I am thinking about joining NaNoWriMo (actually I have already put that 'create a novel' thing in there). I do have a fully worked out novel idea (scene by scene) so I guess it can be done, but I also have MS so I am doubting if I have enough energy to be able to get enough work in. Maybe I will just start and see how far I will get.
    I would challenge you to see how far you get with no plan at all
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    I would challenge you to see how far you get with no plan at all
    You are kidding me, right? A controlfreak like me without a plan? You do know that I make lists and time scedules for something as silly as cleaning my livingroom, right?
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Thanks J Afinson. So just to get it in there, and I'm not too late and all I'm going to throw a random title in. What about the genre? I suppose as a first timer, I'm curious to know if I shall be able to edit my title, genre and synopsis. Don't want to put myself down for say a fantasy, then find out my idea is sci-fi. Thats all. Thanks agin for da feeback

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind. Just looked through the FAQ's. It's kind enough to let me know that I can indeed change all that stuff anytime I'd like.

http://nanowrimo.uservoice.com/knowl...vel-excerpt-or

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234