Colors Of Fiction Lounge - Page 331

Page 331 of 331 FirstFirst ... 131231281321323324325326327328329330331
Results 3,301 to 3,302 of 3302
    Blog Entries
    Hi guys scores for April's challenge will be posted tomorrow evening, I am sorry for the late scores.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Thousand Words group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.

New Writers Bunch
    A fun group of like minded new writers.

Young WritersA place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Literary Maneuvers Coffee Shop and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Blog Entries
    So April's scores have been posted guys check them out.

It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the closing of the Colors of Fiction challenge.

While it has been awesome to read and judge your entries and to enter myself in the past, staff and myself have discussed this challenge and we have decided that there is not enough participation or member interst in having three different prose monthly challenges and Colors of Fiction challenge unfortunately has had to end. To the best of my knowledge at this moment it will not be returning in the future.

I would like to thank everyone that has entered, judged or hosted this challenge over the years, but all good things must eventually end.

All the best guys

H.Brown.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Thousand Words group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.

New Writers Bunch
    A fun group of like minded new writers.

Young WritersA place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Literary Maneuvers Coffee Shop and join in the latest challenge discussions.