Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 124224274314316317318319320321322323324
Results 3,231 to 3,237 of 3237

Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Blog Entries
    Sorry will have mine to you tonight Sleep

I'll have scores posted either later tonight, or first thing in the morning.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

UGH! I accidentally deleted one of the judges PM's with their scores in it. Once i have it again, i will post them.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Scores are posted!!

Will have the prompt voting thread up shortly, it will run until I return on Saturday the 14th.

Meanwhile, am looking for a Firestarter. We are going to handle the judging a bit different this go round and see what happens. I will explain more when I return.

Polls are also up. Good luck! Good Night! See you all Saturday

WOW, prompt voting has been up for 5 days and we have 4 votes, one of which is mine. At this rate, i might as well pack up my crayons and move along.

Don't put those crayons back in the box yet. Come on people let your finger do a little exercising. Hit that key and VOTE...
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things