Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

the Poll workers now have juice and cookies, stop by your favorite voting booth to see what kind. This is the last day to be heard on the matter.

June-CoF-2017-Prompt-Voting
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Blog Entries
    I will judge if you want wont be losing my internet this month.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post
    I will judge if you want wont be losing my internet this month.

Yay!
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Voting thread closed and I have to tell ya it was a real nail-biter. Spider + Closet won, I will have the challenge threads up soon. bdcharles, you still feel like fire starting?

I will have a Firestarter up by tomorrow evening.

Okay, I got it done, and the Firestarter is posted.

Ten days remain in for the June CoF

Was ten, now nine. Still plenty of time.

Just like the line from a Beatles song, 8 days a week

7 days left. Did you know you can break your toe by kicking a small rock.