Thread: Colors Of Fiction Lounge

Sorry folks, I have not heard back from one of my judges for April scores. I will step in and work on them in next couple days.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

Will get the poll up for May CoF here in a few. Will finish my scores tonight and have the April CoF scores posted by tomorrow. Also looking for judges for May.
    "When it feels scary to jump, that is exactly when you jump, otherwise you end up staying in the same place your whole life, and that I can't do." -Abel Morales - A Most Dangerous Year.

prompt voting up.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for dropping the ball on last months judging but I had my internet cut off rather abruptly one night and woke up to no phone, internet or TV and only just got it back on now.

due to lack of judges we we are going on Hiatus for May. Will try again in June.

Okay folks new month, new contest. Let's get some prompt ideas going or we could use the winner from last month since we did not use it?

monsters-matches
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

spaceship-demons

COME ON LET'S GET THINGS GOING....
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

Is there anyone out there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Second spaceship - demons
    Just starting out on the adventure of poetry? Why not try the Poetry Hill Challenge where you will receive one to one advice and suggestions for ways to work with your poem. Check it out here

My Poems