Fallen Angel...Now with wings!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fallen Angel...Now with wings!

Fallen Angel...Now with wings!

I gave my angel some wings, not sure if it's an improvement or not?

Blog Entries
    I never saw the original, but the picture works exceptionally well.

Inspired me to visit your website, so on my way now.
    Not available to BETA READ at present due to (reading) workload. Hidden Content

Twitter: Hidden Content

On my ninth novel, and I think I'm just starting to get the hang of this writing thing...

===

Self-promotion: a necessary tool for those who cannot find others willing to sing their praises.

Thanks! That reminds me I need to update that website!!

Wow. That is remarkably realistic. Personally, I think it'd look a bit better if the wings were slightly longer. Not very important, though.

Thanks The wings were an afterthought and there wasn't much room left to accommodate them, but I like those wings anyway. It's like she's holding them in just like she's holding her arms in

Hmm... oh, I see it now. Anyway, keep drawing. I wish I had half your talent.

Hello Abby, I personally preferred it without wings as it was more raw and as a fallen angel, more real. But hey, this is still nice
    Apple Ice

Thanks Apple, you might be right, never know until you try tho huh!

Although beautifully drawn, the wings seem a bit lightweight for this angel - gives me the impression that there's a Renaissance cherub trying to hide behind her.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Hmmm, well I wanted them to be in the background and to keep her as the focal point so the softness was deliberate, maybe it didn't work tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast