Do Something With These Words... - Page 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Do Something With These Words...

Damn, the word was undulation not undulating.

(Hangs head in shame)
    Rimmer: You can't just whack Death on the head!
    Lister: If he comes near me, I'm gonna rip his nipples off!

You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
    - Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Teb View Post
    Damn, the word was undulation not undulating.

(Hangs head in shame)
    You did NOT say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairball View Post
    You did NOT say that.

I did say that, all of it. I know cos I was there when I typed it.

Seem to have killed this thread as well.

- Robin Williams

Well, I'll give another 4 words, then:

Foot
    Unit
    King
    Frog
    -changing keys are tension-

A young, dusky brown cricket sat on the tip of a grass blade, delicately cleaning her feelers, watching the armies go by. Insects of all kinds were going to war against the King of the Frog Kingdom, who had, apparently, allowed his people to eat the Dragonfly Queen, or something of that sort.

First there came the Stag Beetles, black as night, clacking their great claws in time. Then the Praying Mantises, with crosses on their breastplates, then the Mosquitoes, with their hungry eyes and tattered black capes, and then the Dragonflies, who were the archers. After them came the Bees, bearing tiny swords and dressed in yellow: they were the Valkyries of the insects, the shieldmaidens, for no drones were among them. I wish I were a bee, thought the cricket, shifting her foot.

Last of all in the great march there came the Crickets. They tapped their drums, they fiddled with their wings, and all together they shouted, to battle! Among the drummers the cricket saw one of her friends. She wanted to call out to him, but she knew he had to stay with his unit. Why can I never be part of these things? thought the cricket, slipping off the grass blade.

She turned toward home. Someday. . .

Next words:
    Exile
    Pistol
    Paradox
    Autumn
    "So long is the way to the unknown, long is the way we have come. . ." ~ Turisas, Five Hundred and One

"[An artist is] an idiot babbling through town. . .crying, 'Dreams, dreams for sale! Two for a kopek, two for a song; if you won't buy them, just take them for free!'" ~ Michael O' Brien,
    Sophia House

Christ is risen from the dead,
    trampling on Death by death,
    And on those in the tombs,
    lavishing light.

In exile, Princess Autumn of Moldova asked a question of her uncle.

"Tell me what a paradox is, Uncle," she said, clutching her pistol. The royal family was in danger of being found and possibly executed by the rebels in the region.

He smiled. "That's easy, dear. A paradox is a pair of doctors."

(Yes, it's a pun)

Next words:

Fart

Cabbage

Flower

Waterfall

Good luck!

Dave sank into the warmth of the bath letting the waters wash over him, using his toe to turn off the fast flowing waterfall from the hot tap. He gave a contended sigh and relaxed, feeling the tension of the day seep out from his body into the coccooning waters. Perhaps a little too relaxed, a series of bubbles rose through the water and erupted in little explosions on the surface.

"Cabbage? When did I last eat cabbage?"

Dave asked the world in general, expecting no answer since he was alone in the house. His nose wrinkled and he found himself wondering why farts in the bath were not cleaned as they rose through the waters, since the water was full of soap and soap cleaned things. As he mused upon this paradox of life the flowers on the window ledge wilted slowly.

Difficult
    Blowtorch
    Fathead
    Barren

- Robin Williams

Little packages pack a mean punch (language)

Josie was having a difficult time with welding that uneven shard to the steel girder. Her mind was elsewhere, she was still fuming over what that fathead Homer said about her. He called her a barren bitch with small tits. She lit up the blowtorch and fired it up his ass. IT would be a long time before Homer would talk shit like that again or even take one, sitting or standing.

next words:

agony
    helpless
    tormented
    misery
    Last edited by rcallaci; December 31st, 2015 at 09:07 PM.
    Nature weeps, the devil sings
    at mans greed and pride
    and what it brings

Just lots of useless
    little things

Homer was living in his own personal world of misery and pain, the feeling helpless tormented him more than the actual agony of the burns. The one consolation he could take from this experience was the fact that sour faced flat chested cow was now behind bars and probably crying every night and hoping he would forgive her. He adjusted his position carefully, laid full length on a hospital bed wrapped in bandages with tubes leading to plastic bags taking care of his bodily functions. With any luck it would be that big chested nurse who never did her top buttons that came to change them this time, maybe he could get a sympathy date.

Attic
    Pile
    Cruise Ship
    Beard

- Robin Williams

Scratching his 5 day beard, Dr Cholera sat in his attic. He was looking for the tickets he had bought for his wife. 7 days on a cruise ship destined for Puerto Rico. He had somehow misplaced them over the last few days and was now desperate to find them because the ship was scheduled to leave in less than 24 hours. He didn't think they would be found here, but again, he was desperate.

He sighed heavily, thinking how badly he had wanted to do something nice for his wife. Goodness knows the woman has had the patience of a saint over the last forty plus years.

Well, he thought, one last pile to go.

Next set

fumble
    monkey
    bamboozled
    chairman
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast