Number of Replies Per Page

Thread: Number of Replies Per Page

Number of Replies Per Page

Hey guys - thought I'd mention something I noticed in the May LM Fiction thread: all the entries are on one page! I like it. There are 25 entries in that thread, including the first one Fin puts up, and I really like having them all on one page like that.

Is there a way to change over to 30 or so replies per page, across the board? Would anyone have opposition to that? Just a thought, as I find myself paging through some of these larger threads and less pages would be better, especially on a tablet.

Cheers to the staff here, either way. Enjoying the site lately; seems to be on the up and up.

I haven't really looked into the settings/preferences here, but on the site I started we can set how many replies we want to see in our Forum Preferences.

I, too, really enjoy this site.
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney

Click on Settings (top right of page)

Scroll down left sidebar to My Account >> click on General Settings

Scroll down to Thread Display Options >> Number of Posts to show per page >> Dropdown menu, select preference

Scroll down to bottom of page >> Save Changes
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

You're the man, Cran! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    Click on Settings (top right of page)

Scroll down left sidebar to My Account >> click on General Settings

Scroll down to Thread Display Options >> Number of Posts to show per page >> Dropdown menu, select preference

Scroll down to bottom of page >> Save Changes
    HAH!! I knew there was a way to do it.

I was just to lazy to look for it. LOL
    “Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.” -Carl Sagan

Real courage is found, not in the willingness to risk death, but in the willingness to stand, alone if necessary, against the ignorant and disapproving herd. --Jon Roland, 1976

Have you checked out the Hidden Content

Founder of the Pantsers United Group and member of the Fantasy Lords Group

"Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful,
    insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows." - Walt Disney