Drawings and paintings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drawings and paintings

Drawings and paintings

Hi! Paintings! There's some blood and a rude finger in one of these, just to warn... I don't know who I'm warning actually, I just have an irrational fear of breaking the rules. So, yes. If some of these look familiar that's because I usually look at screenshots or pictures when I draw and paint. I actually wouldn't mind some critique. It's been a while since I've drawn outside of Graphic Design projects, and I'd like to start up again.

^ It's a yellow Mustang!

Very nice. I really like the portrait of the girl with all the hair.

Hope you'll share more of your artwork, Yellow.

Really nice work you have there. I like the blood and rude finger one and the girl with all the hair the best, but they are all very good.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Just for a laugh mustang, I did a photoshop of your skeleton one hope you don't mind. (I love skeletons btw)

Will post yours, then the edit - like a comic strip <3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ymstang1.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	5599

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ymstang.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	5598

Was what came to mind when I read it... so thought I would share the bad joke. Editing it wasn't as easy as I'd expected it to be, but I didn't aim for perfection, just wanted to share with you ^_^

Anyway:

I like your second two pieces most. I think it's because of the level of realism. I have become partial to realism since seeing work by Abby

~Kev.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

If you want me to respond to a thread or your work just pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheYellowMustang View Post
    Amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYellowMustang

^ It's a yellow Mustang!
    Death Proof!

Stuntman Mike: Well, Pam... Which way you going, left or right?
    Pam: Right!
    Stuntman Mike: Oh, that's too bad...

@KyleColorado Death Proof! The woman with the red chin is from True Romance and the alien is from Mars Attacks. Actually, I think the title is Mars Attacks! Exclamation point! Great movie. Silly movie, but great.

Thanks for the lovely comments you guys.

These are very good! I like the first and fourth ones the best, is the third one Patricia Arquette?

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    These are very good! I like the first and fourth ones the best, is the third one Patricia Arquette?
    Yes, it is! From True Romance.

Thank you so much

You're a very good artist Mustang (hope that's not too informal, life's too short for scrolling to see if I've spelt your username right). Have you ever tried drawing something you've thought of?
    Apple Ice

It's very good! You have a broad range of styles and techniques, look forward to seeing more!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast