Some of my drawings - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some of my drawings

Those are all excellent! I especially like that last one with the leaves.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

First thought: "I am not really a big fan of realism."

Second thought: "I wasn't a fan of realism."

Third thought: "I always said if you wanted a realistic picture take a photograph, but given a choice between those and photographs, it wouldn't be photos I hang on my wall."

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”― Mahatma Gandhi

If you want me to respond to a thread or your work just pm me.

I can only imagine how lovely it is to be so adept and talented at one of the arts that you can actually negate opinion. No one can ever deny how well drawn and brilliant these are. The first one is my favourite. Absolutely sensational, all three of them.
    Apple Ice

I pay you good money for the leafs.....if i had any money let alone good money that is.

Outstanding, Abby! I'm not very good when it comes to color and lately my patience to do work as detailed as yours is zilch. So I'll look at other people's fantastic work and be amazed. You have talent, for sure.
    Hidden Content <--Proceed with der clickity.

Thanks so much everyone! I used to think 'what's the point of realism, might as well have a photo', but once I started with coloured pencils it just naturally went that way. David, I've yet to make a penny from my art, but the leaves (Autumn) did get accepted into a fairly big annual art exhibition so I've got my fingers crossed, hoping for a cash prize or a sale! Unfortunately there are loads of artists better than me so will probably have to settle for a mention on the programme!

Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Thanks so much everyone! I used to think 'what's the point of realism, might as well have a photo', but once I started with coloured pencils it just naturally went that way. David, I've yet to make a penny from my art, but the leaves (Autumn) did get accepted into a fairly big annual art exhibition so I've got my fingers crossed, hoping for a cash prize or a sale! Unfortunately there are loads of artists better than me so will probably have to settle for a mention on the programme!
    I pay to see your work over Tracy Emin any day.

So, Abby, you think you're a better drawer than ME, huh?

... First I'll draw some grass.. very lifelike.. and maybe a flag.. with some ripples in it from the wind.. oh! And a person standing in the garden, looking pensive and thoughtful, and just a little bit sad... I'll put some houses in, too, for depth and perspective... yes... yes that's it...

Aw, nuts.

Ooh I love your work Kyle, it's cute!!

Blog Entries
    Ahem... You couldn't send me a 1920X1080 high res photo of that wolf painting for my desktop, could you?
    Cheers,
    Elven

P.S.
    Don't hesitate to PM me if you need a critique, a word of encouragement, or just someone to talk to. I listen well.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast