Post a selfie! - Page 97

Page 97 of 201 FirstFirst ... 47878990919293949596979899100101102103104105107147197 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

I don't want to shovel the snow this morning.
    Take me back!
    I'll even drop a few years.
    Give up my rights to buy alcohol and lottery freely.
    Give me anything but this snow!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tony.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	11472

Well, at least I'll still have my charm.

How much will you pay me if I shovel the snow for you? Don't get fooled by my delicate nature, I used to shovel the whole driveway by myself twice in an hour!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Yeah, a whole two inches. Try shoveling 29.2 inches like we got here.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Yeah, but the whole 29 inches didn't fall all at once, now did it? I once cleaned the first part of the driveway, then the second and by the time I finished the first part it looked like it wasn't even shoveled! That's how much it fell in an hour. But, if you want to talk nationally, yeah, we got covered in snow so much people don't get (can't) out of the houses for days, the electricity is out. And we get a whole lot more than your imperial 29 inches
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Blog Entries
    Ugh!
    I hate the stuff.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    Well, I hope it leads to greater opportunities, or at least a whole lot of fun.

We do seem to have more than a fair share of good looking people on this forum.
    We just flock together =p
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    How much will you pay me if I shovel the snow for you? Don't get fooled by my delicate nature, I used to shovel the whole driveway by myself twice in an hour!
    What I'd do to caress a nice mug of hot chocolate watching a dork shovel my driveway.

"You missed a spot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    And we have a famous actor in his younger days. No, it's not JP... It's Crow! What? Don't tell me you didn't think he looks like a young Ethan Hawke!
    I couldn't be an actor.

Too much improv. I would never follow the script because I think most dialogue is cheesy.
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley K. Jarvis View Post
    I couldn't be an actor.

Too much improv. I would never follow the script because I think most dialogue is cheesy.

Nacho fault you're a natural! Yes, I agree with you though. I was in the drama club around 7th or 8th grade. I threw in an extra few lines because of bloopers in front of a live audience and poorly organized stage crew giving out the wrong props. So, I worked with it to the best of my ability.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    My, my, what we've become

This is real snow, try getting to the outhouse in that.

Name:	20110524_044554_Busterminusdriftmay232011_500.jpg 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	11474

This is what we've become

Name:	1970703_738043276207350_286527121_n.jpg 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	11475

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.