Post a selfie! - Page 95

Page 95 of 201 FirstFirst ... 458587888990919293949596979899100101102103105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

One for no reason and a little bit more recent, like today. Also one of them is me for the Haunted House I worked at, that's last seasons makeup 2015. I am chronologically how many stale backgrounds I can put myself in and convince myself I look okay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theheadphoneshavethought.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	11431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	11432

How old are you, JP?
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    How old are you, JP?
    I said earlier 26, but don't look like it at all. It's the bane of my life.

Ah yes, sorry.
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Ah yes, sorry.
    It's okay. Don't apologize

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JP-Clyde View Post
    Oh, in another 20 years or so, there will be others jealous of your youthful appearance. Look forward to that.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Oh, in another 20 years or so, there will be others jealous of your youthful appearance. Look forward to that.
    That's what people say, but I am not even of average height at 5'1". I look like I belong in the circus.

That's what people say, but I am not even of average height at 5'1". I look like I belong in the circus.
    You do not. Trust me
    Je suis Charlie.

Blog Entries
    I suck at being positive and blowing sunshine, BUT shorter stature folks statistically live longer.
    We can do this all day, but not only are you fine the way you are, you're better than you give yourself credit.
    And trust Schrody.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

One for no reason and a little bit more recent, like today. Also one of them is me for the Haunted House I worked at, that's last seasons makeup 2015. I am chronologically how many stale backgrounds I can put myself in and convince myself I look okay

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	theheadphoneshavethought.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	11431Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	11432
    Who did the make-up?

You look great and the camera likes you.

I don't think so. I'd say you belong in acting if you can handle the actor's lifestyle. I don't mean the celebrity bit, I mean the tougher grind to get there bit.

Like I said, you look great and the camera likes you. Height is not an advantage for screen work, but youthful looks certainly are.
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.