Post a selfie! - Page 91

Page 91 of 196 FirstFirst ... 41818384858687888990919293949596979899101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    My ridiculous facial hair. I just had to show someone before it gets shaved off tonight.
    Attachment 10996
    No - please do not shave it off - I find it rather, umm, err, attractive.
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

Leave the stach and the soup strainer, shave the eyebrows... Be different and stand out in the crowd. If I had time I would photo shop it for you, just to show how cool you would look.
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

Quote Originally Posted by Plasticweld View Post
    Leave the stach and the soup strainer, shave the eyebrows... Be different and stand out in the crowd. If I had time I would photo shop it for you, just to show how cool you would look.
    I think this is what you had in mind. I know, I know, I'm too talented for my own good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plur.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	11000

Really, really overdue for a blood transfusion at the moment. Looking like I could afford to sleep double the number of hours that I am at the moment.

Don't get this anemic, kids. It's bad for you. Like, a lot bad for you.

Name:	WIN_20151227_10_30_43_Pro.jpg 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	11005
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Hang in there, pops!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

They made me shave my beard, so I defected to the USSR. Naaah, found my old "enemy commander" outfit that I used to dress up in when they needed me to RP for airsoft events. It's not great, but it's something I don't mind getting shot in. I'd be pissed if I'd spent the time and effort to put together an authentic sort of outfit and lost bits and pieces of it running around in the woods... though, if I knew how to make my own cap badge, I would. Until then, the old Red Army number will do, I suppose.

If you're not sure how to take something I say, keep in mind that Bob Ross is my spirit animal. Hidden Content .

“The reason that clichés become clichés is that they are the hammers and screwdrivers in the toolbox of communication.”
    Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

me and a puppy ^_^

Name:	DSCN0038.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	11395
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Name:	LaborDay2015.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	11396

Hubby and me. I may have posted this before but I can't remember.

As you can see I'm a BIG lady; 5'11" and 150 pounds. Hubby is 6'4" at 220 pounds.

But we do fit into a small house pretty well.

Just me and my best Professor Xavier impression, and yes I am 26 years old, I don't look it, most people wouldn't guess it:

Name:	clydex.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	29.5 KB 
ID:	11400

Hi. I'm new to this side of the forums. It's absolutely refreshing, after two weeks of posting, to discover the faces behind the works. I'll make up for my lost time not being here.

These are the humans responsible for my existence:

Name:	tony2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	11405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wed1.jpg 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	11404

And these are my childhood memories:

Nicole will always be the girl next door. <3

Name:	11913197_154629264873120_223753293_n.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	11402Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic4.JPG 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	11403

And, well ... it is I:

Name:	825.jpg 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	11406