Page 8 of 201 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by White Rabbit Ninja View Post
    Ok, I caved, here's my selfie...

Attachment 5462

I don't know... a little ... fluffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post

This is Bishop at 80.
    ha ha. i was just playin. my ex actually bought me 1 of these at age FORTY!!!!!!!!! i was like..."yeah. that was a cool bass when i was FIFTEEN!!!!!! could you please take it back to the pawnshop now?" no. i kept it for awhile. i just didn't let anyone see me play it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DV016_Jpg_Large_511202.001_black.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	5464
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    ha ha. i was just playin. my ex actually bought me 1 of these at age FORTY!!!!!!!!! i was like..."yeah. that was a cool bass when i was FIFTEEN!!!!!! could you please take it back to the pawnshop now?" no. i kept it for awhile. i just didn't let anyone see me play it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DV016_Jpg_Large_511202.001_black.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	5464
    You got rid of that?! It looks like it was Hand crafted by Satan himself! Attachment 5465
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon84 View Post
    You took that back?! It looks like it was Hand crafted by Satan himself! Attachment 5465
    lol. it is a cool looking bass, really. it's just so dated to the 80s metal hair band scene, i felt silly with it.

lol. it is a cool looking bass, really. it's just so dated to the 80s metal hair band scene, i felt silly with it.
    You should-a kept it—you could have started a band called HUG.
    Publisher of the Durham Skywriter (Hidden Content ), Durham NC's online community paper, and host of TV Skywriter, Sundays 7pm USA Eastern time, on YouTube and Google+'s "patriciaAmurray" page. Currently working on my first nonfiction book, "And Then We Saw an Eye: Caring for a Loved-One with Alzheimer's at Home"

Quote Originally Posted by patskywriter View Post
    You should-a kept it—you could have started a band called HUG.
    lol. what's that stand for? "Hot Underachieving Glue-sniffers" or something?

lol. what's that stand for? "Hot Underachieving Glue-sniffers" or something?
    You know the group KISS? HUG … get it?

Oh well, it was funny when I typed it. …
    Publisher of the Durham Skywriter (Hidden Content ), Durham NC's online community paper, and host of TV Skywriter, Sundays 7pm USA Eastern time, on YouTube and Google+'s "patriciaAmurray" page. Currently working on my first nonfiction book, "And Then We Saw an Eye: Caring for a Loved-One with Alzheimer's at Home"

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    The Bishop made me think of an old man...
    Well you were wrong

I'm 25.
    If you ever need a second set of eyes on your work, PM me for a critique! I'm happy to help Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by patskywriter View Post
    You know the group KISS? HUG … get it?

Oh well, it was funny when I typed it. …
    oh. you know gene simmons actually wanted to name KISS that 4 letter F word when they 1st formed the band? they decided to tone it down to KISS
    for commercial music industry purposes. true story, supposedly.

oh. you know gene simmons actually wanted to name KISS that 4 letter F word when they 1st formed the band? they decided to tone it down to KISS
    for commercial music industry purposes. true story, supposedly.
    Wow. Glad they changed it—after all, how would they have expected to have their name announced on the radio? LOL. Once while reading from my calendar of events during my weekly radio show, I chastised the author of a theatrical production for giving his play a name that I couldn't announce. Sometimes people are just, well, stupid. They try to be different and clever and end up shooting themselves in the foot.