Post a selfie! - Page 84

Page 84 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3474767778798081828384858687888990919294134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

sometimes can't believe who is looking back at me in the mirror
    NS! I try not to look but I have to check to make sure things, stray hairs, food, lopsided sideburns, are not hanging out or off. It's difficult because I need readers to see up close now, but then again it's also easier because I need readers to see up close now. I sometimes almost hear voices saying things like "The Troll!", "Grotesque", or "You showww is ugly", and can only agree. I never cared how I look, but it's important that I at least don't scare people on the street.

I just had my hair done yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	10647

Forgive the crazy-eyes. I'm pretty tired.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Took this one because it amused me. I am replacing part of the clutch system in my car. Usually, this part is located somewhere easy to reach. In mine it's mounted in the cabin next to the pedals so that to change it you have to lie upside down with your head in the foot well and your back where the seat should go, and then because my car is only a 2 seater your legs have nowhere to go but up...

Pictured in the foreground are my last set of ribs, painfully distended and making it kind of hard to breath.

Name:	upside down.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	10663
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post

Love your hair!

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    Took this one because it amused me. I am replacing part of the clutch system in my car. Usually, this part is located somewhere easy to reach. In mine it's mounted in the cabin next to the pedals so that to change it you have to lie upside down with your head in the foot well and your back where the seat should go, and then because my car is only a 2 seater your legs have nowhere to go but up...

Pictured in the foreground are my last set of ribs, painfully distended and making it kind of hard to breath.

Name:	upside down.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	10663
    What a sexy leg
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

me and versailles heading out to "our" thanksgiving dinner. she has to go back to her mom before thursday,
    so we're having ours today....

Name:	thanksgiving time.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	10680
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

she's such a pretty girl
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    she's such a pretty girl
    lol. yes she is. as far as me? i don't know what it is....but it seems like the older i get, the more
    obvious it becomes i've had my nose broke a couple times. i think if i ever write that best-selling novel,
    the 1st thing i'll buy is a michael jackson nose. because even his pre-op nose would be better than that one.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.”

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    lol. yes she is. as far as me? i don't know what it is....but it seems like the older i get, the more
    obvious it becomes i've had my nose broke a couple times. i think if i ever write that best-selling novel,
    the 1st thing i'll buy is a michael jackson nose. because even his pre-op nose would be better than that one.
    I agree with amsawtell, she does look like you and with love radiating from the picture the two of you look amazing.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

Go'geous!

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	10647