Post a selfie! - Page 83

Page 83 of 201 FirstFirst ... 3373757677787980818283848586878889909193133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Quote Originally Posted by am_hammy View Post
    Because it's the Disney store, so why not?
    I know I always like to pick out a new dress when I'm at the Disney store.
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post
    But of course you would, I mean why not? Suits you sir!
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.
    Even if it is a bit silly...
    ...they still think you are wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonata View Post
    But of course you would, I mean why not? Suits you sir!
    That's Sir Princess​ to you!
    I have an extensive knowledge of Mean Girls quotes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12241306_1095002493844258_6156870875952870507_n.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	10622

So there I was, grinning wildly on the world's largest Ferris Wheel. Me in the back, Vegas lights behind me.
    "When in doubt, have a man come through a door with a gun in his hand." - Raymond Chandler

The way we were...

I've been going through old negs and scanning... this is me about 30 years ago. OMG as they say.

The way we were... by Mike Coombes, on ipernity
    Hidden Content
    and hang out with the staff at
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by popsprocket View Post

We need to go shoooopiiing together next time!
    ".... But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
    All losses are restored and sorrows end."
    - William Shakespeare, Sonnet XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    I've been going through old negs and scanning... this is me about 30 years ago. OMG as they say.
    I once looked young, about nearer 60 years ago than a mere 30 though.
    If you talk to a cat they look at you as if you are way below their intelligence to even listen.
    However, when you talk to a dog they look at you with such admiration and really do seem to understand what you are saying.

Sonata, there are treasures in age that enhance our beauty. Wrinkles and gray hair are only badges of a life spent in the wealth of emotions available to us.

My hair is not that grey though - it is more gunmetal dark grey and silver, depending on how short I cut it but no way would I colour it. When I have gone loony bonkers with the clippers it is mostly silver but give it another week the dark shows through

Wrinkles? They could be worse but as my sig on my dog forum says "I like my wrinkles - I earned every one of them!"

Strange though - I look in a mirror and do not recognise who I see looking back at me.

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post
    Sonata, there are treasures in age that enhance our beauty. Wrinkles and gray hair are only badges of a life spent in the wealth of emotions available to us.
    Spoken like a true young person... I sometimes can't believe who is looking back at me in the mirror...who hell is that old guy?