Post a selfie! - Page 77

Page 77 of 198 FirstFirst ... 2767697071727374757677787980818283848587127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InnerFlame00 View Post
    It's been a bit of a social experiment every time someone new comes to my work and is very surprised by my real age. No one can seem to get it right lol. Anyone here want to give it a shot? Maybe it's different in person as opposed to in a picture
    28!

Quote Originally Posted by HarperCole View Post
    I need closure on the guess-your-age game!

This would be nice!
    "All men are weak at some time in their lives. Strength does not make one capable of rule; it makes one capable of service." -- The Way of Kings, Brandon Sanderson

So, um... I did a thing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1444805377501.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	10007
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Hey Pidge, how the hell are ya?

I don't know what you did, but you look great!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

*Wa-Ching!* ? Did you? You know, the doctors... ?

I guess he did
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Come on then, Pidge, how've you been? Heard any good music lately?

I found my lab coat! I used it to be Rintarou Okabe at an anime convention. I wear it when I want to feel sciencey.

Attachment 10033
    Need advice? Or just some cheering up? PM.
    Or bug me on Skype. Any time I'm online.

'I prefer to exist as a duality. Living alone is boring.'
    Crowley Karterson Jarvis

╙The Golden Crowl
    梟金烏

It's the hair! The hair is gone!
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1443621639947.1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	40.1 KB 
ID:	10052

can't make my mind up..going into city tomorrow..hat on or off
    The only one who can heal you is you.

If you have a hot date with a duckbill platypus I'd keep the hat.