Page 5 of 201 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patriciaAmurraythumbnail.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	5457

This is me.
    Publisher of the Durham Skywriter (Hidden Content ), Durham NC's online community paper, and host of TV Skywriter, Sundays 7pm USA Eastern time, on YouTube and Google+'s "patriciaAmurray" page. Currently working on my first nonfiction book, "And Then We Saw an Eye: Caring for a Loved-One with Alzheimer's at Home"

I hate the word selfie. I don't know why, I just do.
    Hidden Content <--Proceed with der clickity.

Oh, and I guess I'll contribute a picture of myself. A friend took it, though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me74.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	5458
    Hidden Content <--Proceed with der clickity.

Quote Originally Posted by amsawtell View Post
    I'm sure you'll be gorgeous. You've got great facial structure and, honestly, if your selfie had just been your face I would've thought "girl." I'm just jealous of the curls because I've tried perms. My hair straightened as the chemicals were washed out.
    Well thank you! And you say you're jealous now but curls are so high maintenance! lol

Quote Originally Posted by A_Jones View Post
    me with a goofy smile
    Attachment 5456

me pretending to be sexy
    Attachment 5455
    Damn girl! Ain't no pretending there!

Quote Originally Posted by Pluralized View Post
    A chance to be narcissistic? Count me in!

Edit: Pidgeon - nice Lamb o' God t-shirt!
    Thanks, I'm glad somebody caught it Is that Colorado behind you because it's gorgeous.
    "I like working with first time directors because they don't really know the rules yet. And therefore don't know any limits."
    -Sir Ben Kingsley

Wow, didn't realize until now just how much avatars influence my mental image of people, namely Pluralized, Dale and Jones o.o Alright, since everyone else is doing it (apologies for the pyjamas and the odd expression):
    Attachment 5459
    I have lovingly erased my sister's face. And no, I'm not the furry creature on her lap.

Ah... you're a ginger... and your sis is a ball of black yarn... very cute, her too.

Quote Originally Posted by stormageddon View Post
    Wow, didn't realize until now just how much avatars influence my mental image of people, namely Pluralized, Dale and Jones .
    lol. you really thought i looked like a 4 year old girl?
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    In my brain, I knew you couldn't, but in my heart...

you really thought i looked like a 4 year old girl?
    That avatar gives you an unfair advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    Do you write with crayons?