Post a selfie! - Page 51

Page 51 of 201 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a selfie!

Mama, I thought you're much older!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Mama, I thought you're much older!
    32 this April

Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    32 this April
    Lookin' good I don't know, your nick associated me of an older woman XD
    Je suis Charlie.

"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Schrody View Post
    Lookin' good I don't know, your nick associated me of an older woman XD
    Thank you. I'd like to think the hell I've went through during my life resulted of me being wiser or older appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    Thank you. I'd like to think the hell I've went through during my life resulted of me being wiser or older appearing.
    Definitely wiser, because you don't look old
    Je suis Charlie.

Last edited by Pluralized; February 18th, 2015 at 05:35 PM.

Hey Potts. Long time no see
    Je suis Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by TKent View Post
    Hmmm...this was actually a studio portrait so doesn't count as a selfie..I'm the girl with the red studded dog collar. This was our x-mas card one year...kinda weird.

I am so glad I had a quick browse back through this thread. This is incredible!
    "But I think, Mr Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in these stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding onto something.
    What are we holding onto, Sam?
    That there's some good in this world, Mr Frodo... and it's worth fighting for."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	7644
    I've been trying to format this one great photo of me dangling from a tree by my legs, but it keeps coming out sideways, so I guess it'll never be seen... my accomplishment.

I have to deal with this one, which is fine, me next to some 100+ year building. It's a high school that opened in... 1905, I think and closed 1953... or 7.
    "When in doubt, have a man come through a door with a gun in his hand." - Raymond Chandler